D4C8C3DC-56E2-4102-9038-57241CD47460.jpg2BC9AE23-9247-45D7-B497-D7FBEF27A4C0.jpgA3CD3AAE-34F3-4CE2-B365-59C09639998A.jpgI have a 2012 Ram 2500 crew limited black.

It has a host of upgrades and add-ons! First was boss v plow mount and steering box brace for the frozen tundra I live in northern mn! Which has two seasons winter, and road construction! Next was light add-ons behind the grille, on valance and below rockers. Then led fogs down low on plow mount and under the license plate. The ones on the bumper for a late night off road! And power running boards! Necessary because of disability! But worth it to me as serve as rocket protectors when not deployed! Wheels were next and I added red stripe myself to make the one off!stock tire size as well. Painted fender flares to match with red anodized washers and Luvern mud flaps with stainless bottom badge. Tinted windows front to 50% with 5% banner in front windshield and on sunroof as well.outside banner in red reads CUMMINS MIND IF I SMOKE? Although I run clean tunes only.Topper keeps wheelchair dry and warm.hoist In corner of rear not only picks chair but other stuff up to 450# underhood mods started with H&S tuner with deletes 4” stainless exhaust straight pipe. Afe on the intake with the capability of keeping emissions. S&B CAI and crankcase to atmosphere filter. BD protect 68 added with Transgo shift kit...don’t add washer from shift kit to OD when doing this it comes in the way hard!! The firm shifts are great and you cant unslip a clutch! Pillar gauges added in pods because I need the grab handle for entry! Kenwood CarPlay replaced factory nav radio, and JBL amp and 10” box adapted to fit two 8” JL w3 subs with bass knob provide bump I like! UpgradedLEDss light interior and underhood! green glow by feet to match factory in door panels green.. led bulbs in auto meters match as well in green.carpet dash mat and seat protectors protect seats and dash from service dog hair and paws , claws on leather! fass platinum sump was next! Air lift 5000 bags in rear keeping loads level and Sumos up front keep plow from sagging springs led rear tail lights, billet oil cap with autobot logo to keep up with all of the transformations!

Soon to come due to power upgrades 351VE turbo lab mod compressor went from 60x86 to 67x89x95 turbine from 58x65 to 67x80 and twelve blade turbo to ten blade whistles without whistle tune!! Arp 2000, AFE stainless manifold, a bag of parts, coolant bypass, triple disc low stall converter, billet flex plate, billet input shaft,billet Suncoast sprag upgrade alto clutches with kolene steels with 2 and 4 c power packs, Sonnax overdrive drum! Billet input hub and 2c billet piston, ATS trans brace,BD fuel heater just to prevent gel issue that started some of these! I’m not able to post pic yet but I will in near future!

The most important thing I learned with my disability is that Jesus loves you! But I’m his favorite My relationship with him is all that matters! Things are empty and can’t give you life! They just make you think they can!

May God bless you!