Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
Most definitely. I use their standard fuel additive with every tank full. Added lubricity, fungicide, water dispersant, corrosion inhibitors etc... You get the idea, for me it's inexpensive insurance for poor quality, damaging fuel.
Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
50/50 with what? Kerosene?

It's good news to some of us Archoil fuel additive users. It's a blend of the fuel additive which does allot of good for these motors and in this case, winterierizes the fuel as well. That's pretty cool for us. One bottle does all for us in the winter. From the looks of this, you can be stingy with the product as we are with the 6200. 64 oz, threats 380 gallons. That's pretty impressive when you pay 8 bucks to treat 50 gallons and don't get the the other benefits Archoil gives..
Sorry fellers. We get pretty clean fuel around here and I never use additives, but I will do some reading and consider running this stuff if it will benefit my Cummins. The 50/50 up here is #1 and #2 diesel. Never had gelling issues except working up in North Dakota, but our heli pilot and mechanic shared some Jet A to help with that.