I am fully deleted with Rays tuning and I am planning on doing some upgrades this year.
1. 4.30 gears
2. Head Studs
3. Compound - Hardway Stage 2
4. FASS 150 fuel
5. Revmax 700.
6. Fleece coolant bypass kit

shooting for 500-600hp

i am lifted 6” with 37x13.5 r17

i do not tow anything but want to be able to if I need to.

First I would like to see if there is any tuning that needs to be done to my MM3 for any of the upgrades above?

I am choosing 4.30 gears because I will eventually go to 40in. Tires and I like the RPM’s I will be running due to speed limits in West Texas being 75-80 mph.

I am am not sure if the Stage 2 compounds are overkill but I like the cheetah upgrade over the stock. I have heard that a 475 could be too big and not spool fast enough and a 471 might be better. I know that is not part of the hardway kit but I am open to suggestions.

I would like like to do all of these without having to upgrade injectors but not sure if that can be done.

I am also not sure if the FASS 150 is good for what I want to do either any help would be appreciated.

Revmax 700 I am not sure if this is overkill either but I figure if I am shooting to get 600hp the 550 wont be enough. Again any input is appreciated.

i will have a local shop installing all of these products and through reading reviews I believe I will purchase everything from Dudes Diesel.