Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 114 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    I really like the look of flush mount. Maybe once these give out. And I get the nerve to cut holes in my bumper
    The problem with flush mounts is the bumper is angled, and the lights will end up pointed more towards the ground than throwing the light out where you need it unless you twist them in the rubber mounts.

2. Top Of Page | #1132

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
    I have rigid industries driving lights mounted in about the same spot. 1800 lumens or something I think they are. I have them wired to a switch so I can use them for work lights.
    I'm thinking I need to add a switch to mine too. These lights are crazy bright. Won't have any trouble seeing when backing up now that's for sure.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #1133

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    All this warm weather had me itching to do a project. I have been wanting to add some LED pods to help with reverse lighting. I ended up going with these Amazon.com: SHANREN 2x 4" 18w 6 Cree LED SUV Off-road Boat Headlight Spot Driving Fog Light + Mounting Bracket: Automotive

Install was pretty simple. I used some L brackets I had on hand and just tied them in to the reverse lights for now. I might add a relay and a switch if I decide I need them for more than just backing up.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/...psha6hcexp.jpg
    Hey Greg. How are these working out for you? I bought something similar on Amazon but haven't installed the yet. I was thinking about putting them more outboard

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #1134

User Info Menu

@Polaraco They are crazy bright. I tried taking a pic but it just does not do them justice. I tucked them back a little I hopes they won't be so obvious to people walking by my truck when its parked. It did not compromise hardly at all

Greg

5. Top Of Page | #1135
    I'll get some pictures of mine along with output shots tomorrow

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1136

User Info Menu

This is the best i could get with my phone. The fence is about 30' behind my truck.

As you can see I need to do a little aiming. They are pointing straight back right now... I think I am going to turn them down a bit and more to the corners. Really happy considering the price. Now just need to see how long they will last...

Greg

8. Top Of Page | #1137

User Info Menu

The problem with flush mounts is the bumper is angled, and the lights will end up pointed more towards the ground than throwing the light out where you need it unless you twist them in the rubber mounts.
    Yes if your using a stock bumper
    My stockers never last long
    And if you use a good light in a flood paddern you should be fine your not using the for the hiway

9. Top Of Page | #1138

User Info Menu

I'll get some pictures of mine along with output shots tomorrow
    Can't ask for more than that! Thank you

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Top Of Page | #1139
    I would tonight, but the neighbors kids bedrooms are next to my driveway.

11. Top Of Page | #1140

User Info Menu

I would tonight, but the neighbors kids bedrooms are next to my driveway.
    LOL Don't want to blind them while they play with their tablets.

12. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes turboguy327 liked this post
Page 114 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast