Was hunting in Ga. this past week with morning temps 19 to 21 degrees and had 2 occasions of rolling black smoke with exhaust brake on with start up idling. Let me try and put this observation to words. First I'm deleted with race me ultra and was running the 007a flash 120hp mild spool 29 max on timing. I use the exhaust brake all the time and with the ultra it's on at start up now (I like that). So in the am I get in the truck cycle key wait for grid heater to cycle off and fire her up. get out of truck and will say less than a minute goes by and the exhaust brake kicks on starts the jet engine noise which I have had before. the truck starts to go up in idle then is kind of fluctuating between higher idle and normal idle. The truck starts rolling black smoke I mean a few soot deposits speckled the ground rolling smoke. open passenger door and turn off exhaust brake and no more rolling smoke all is right with truck. turn it back on to see does it again. turn it off normal. let truck warm up a little with egt over 200 and things where fine with exhaust brake on. Had this happen twice and then just shut off exhaust brake on shut down and manually turned it on after egt where above 200 on cold starts. Never had this happen before as in south dade county it don't get that cold. So I believe the problem is a conflict with 007a tune and cold weather. Pre delete the exhaust brake even turned on at start up wouldn't kick on until after 2 minutes or so. With the ultra it kicks in right away and believe that is causing the issue of black smoke. Just loaded the 007b flash on ultra but I'm now back in south dade county florida and again it don't get that cold down here. Any body have something like his happen and does anyone know if the latest flash could be taking care of letting the truck idle for about 2 minutes before exhaust brake kicks in to help warm up engine? Thanks Ray.