Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else is tired of the "United States of the Offended"??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Who else is tired of the "United States of the Offended"??

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is so tired of all the liberal whining in America?? Everyday it's the "squeaky wheel get's the grease" stuff. The latest thing is Christmas being "deleted" on college campuses across the Nation, in the name of "inclusiveness".

It seems every day, someone or some group is offended by something...from guns to bathrooms. From religion to internal combustion engines.

And since when do we have to be "exclusive" to show "inclusiveness"??

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2018 Trackhawk GC in route.
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Who else is tired of the "United States of the Offended"??

Quote Originally Posted by NC4stroker View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who is so tired of all the liberal whining in America?? Everyday it's the "squeaky wheel get's the grease" stuff. The latest thing is Christmas being "deleted" on college campuses across the Nation, in the name of "inclusiveness".

It seems every day, someone or some group is offended by something...from guns to bathrooms. From religion to internal combustion engines.

I just hope all of us, with normal powers of cerebration, can unify and squelch this maddening liberal rebellion before it's too late...if it's not already.

And since when do we have to be "exclusive" to show "inclusiveness"??

I am issuing a warning to anyone who decides to be a wise guy. Be civil. Thanks. I know you guys are great. This isn't that other forum from the Dark Side

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

All I can say on this is:

I wish everyone .. a safe and.. Merry Christmas ..

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

LOL!! I didn't mean to start anything bad!!

1) I had wayyyy too much coffee!

2) I had just seen a video where (true or not) a city ordinance officer was getting after a guy because his neighbors complained about his grill smoke offending them!! LOLOL

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

2) I had just seen a video where (true or not) a city ordinance officer was getting after a guy because his neighbors complained about his grill smoke offending them!! LOLOL
    I just hate that so many damn people like to be PC and I hate PC I believe if everyone would stand on their own two feet and speak their mind the USA would be a better place

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I just hate that so many damn people like to be PC and I hate PC I believe if everyone would stand on their own two feet and speak their mind the USA would be a better place
    I agree.....you hear of colleges and business which require "sensitivity"--PC training prior to starting school or a job...using terms like "micro aggression"??

IMHO, most of us aren't that far "out of our lanes" so as to require all this type of stuff. It just seems most anything thought, said, or any action taken, is offending someone.

IF your parents raised you right, we should know how to act and how to handle ourselves in such a way as to not be grossly negligent in our consideration of other people's feelings. Just saying!

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, .44mag thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I have to laugh at #2. I live in a quad home with an association for the time being. Neighbor lady complained about the grill smoke to the association and we got a nastygram from the association asking us to take the grill off our deck. Takes all kinds...

2015 Ram 3500 CCSB SRW 4x4 G56
    2020 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 68RFE

Never ending project. Always adding something...

9. Thanks NC4stroker thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, AnOldBiker, NC4stroker liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I just can not understand how a family will send a kid through a university, pay all that money for a better education, and that kid graduates dumber and more spoiled then when they went in. Plus being upset then they finally get a job and finding out they will not start out in an upper corporate position and has a hard time finding the safe space when 'they' feel they need it.

I'm sorry ... venting again.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

11. Thanks NC4stroker, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I just can not understand how a family will send a kid through a university, pay all that money for a better education, and that kid graduates dumber and more spoiled then when they went in. Plus being upset then they finally get a job and finding out they will not start out in an upper corporate position and has a hard time finding the safe space when 'they' feel they need it.

I'm sorry ... venting again.
    X2 couldn’t agree more with your statement bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

13. Thanks theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    X2 couldn’t agree more with your statement bud
    That's because back in the Clinton days, he was going to make us a technology country. That breeds nit wits. You can see how all these companies are run now. All college education and no common sense. For that matter, they're spoiled brats. When confronting them with logic, they go into meltdown.

I have a degree. Can you tell? My Professors passed me because they knew I could apply the material without the science. Many times I could look at a situation and come up with a pretty close solution without even a calculator. All I needed was the basics, and the logic filled in the blanks. I have to say, my strongest attributes are my instincts and logic. I know a lot about a lot. Don't ask me about insurance. LOL

Done bragging. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

15. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker, theaaronbush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast