I just got my leveling kit with new wheels and rubber installed and thought I would give a quick review.

The Carli 2.5" leveling kit included the following parts:
Carli front leveling springs
(4) Fox 2.0 Shocks
Adjustable track bar

I ordered the Carli kit from Clayton @Dude's Diesel Performance and he was awesome to deal with.

You can take a look at the Carli parts here https://www.carlisuspension.com/dodg...system-14.html

I also installed a set of Method NV 18x9 wheels with a +12 offset shod with 35x12.5 18R Nitto Ridge Grappler tires that I ordered from @Custom Offsets and their customer service was great.

The installation of the leveling kit wasn't too bad, my buddy and I got it done in about 2.5 hours. The toughest part was getting to the nuts on the top of the shocks, it was a pretty tight squeeze. This kit pretty much dead leveled my truck and gave it a much better look. The improvement in the ride quality is unbelievable. I did a lot of research before dropping the cash for this system and most all of the feedback that I could find was positive and raved about the improvement in the ride quality. It was not all hype, this system gives the truck a smooth consistent ride. It is not rigid or harsh at all, but it does not float either. It's just smooth! So far I am 100%, please.