Let me first say that I personally have never joined a forum and posted anything. I’ve spent years on forums but have never been involved in a topic or conversation.

The reason I broke this cycle is that Ray at @Double R Diesel deserves every praise he can get. I purchased his MM3 Lite tuner package and am blown away by how amazing his tunes are. I’ve been around diesel my whole life and have always used box tuners so this was my first time with a custom tuner like Ray. Wow, what a difference. You will not be disappointed.

The second and probably more important reason I will recommend Ray at DRD to anyone is his customer service. I ran into a few hiccups while installing my tuner and delete parts ( my fault, not Rays ) and I emailed him on a Sunday afternoon. To my surprise, he responded almost instantly. This guy has his own life and obligations other than answering questions for his customers on the weekend. My point is that if you're looking for a shop or tuner that can get you where you want to be AND have the customer service to back it up, I’d recommend going to Ray at DRD.

You're the man Ray! Thank you for all your help and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!