So to make a long story short. I got a call the other day that my wife was in a wreck with our kids. It's about 30 degrees outside and I did not have my truck plugged in. I jumped in and took off not thinking much of letting it warm up and just went.

When I got back home later I went to put windshield washer fluid in the truck and realize my coolant reservoir was completely full and slightly overflowing.

20171211_141209.jpg

I've been keeping an eye on it every time I drive now and I have yet to see it happen again. I was just on a decent drive. I left the truck warm up about 180 degrees and then romped on it for a while reachingabout 197 degrees on the coolant and about 31 PSI boost. I just pulled over and checked again and everything still looks fine.

20171212_140449.jpg

20171212_140616.jpg

I'm not sure what to think. Was it just because the engine was cold in the booth was escaping via the head gasket?

Should I go buy some ARP 625 head studs and throw them in for preventive maintenance since it may possibly be on the fritz?

Should I change coolant and oil to be safe in case there's some cross-contamination?

I just don't know what to think. Every time I saw a head gasket go, it was always bubbling in the coolant reservoir or coolant in the oil but it was always consistent.