Re: New from north carolina

Thanks everyone. Theres a whole lot of north Carolina folk here LOL

3. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Thanks everyone. Theres a whole lot of north Carolina folk here LOL
    Where about are you located? Asheville here.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

5. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I'm in mebane. How do you like it in Asheville I love the mountains. I've never visited but we always drive past to go to the smokies in Tennessee.

7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I'm in mebane. How do you like it in Asheville I love the mountains. I've never visited but we always drive past to go to the smokies in Tennessee.
    Awesome! I'm just up the road in High Point

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Awesome! I'm just up the road in High Point

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Nice man. I work in greensboro. This whole general area has a whole lot of diesel trucks. Did you get your pickup at kville dodge?

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Asheville living here is a nightmare!! Dealing with the traffic here is like living in Atlanta! That’s no joke!
    There are traveling Vagrants at every intersection begging for money, crime rate is above the nations average plus the meth and heroin problem is thru the roof!
    The positive is it’s beautiful scenery and the weather is way cooler than in the flat lands.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

11. Likes Power247, walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Asheville living here is a nightmare!! Dealing with the traffic here is like living in Atlanta! That’s no joke!
    There are traveling Vagrants at every intersection begging for money, crime rate is above the nations average plus the meth and heroin problem is thru the roof!
    The positive is it’s beautiful scenery and the weather is way cooler than in the flat lands.

LOL. I recon I'll just stick with traveling by isnt the biltmore estate there? We did make a day trip to a gun show in fletcher one time which I think is right there at Asheville. But that was rough. Ride all that way to walk around the gun show for an hour and half then ride back.

13. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

LOL. I recon I'll just stick with traveling by isnt the biltmore estate there? We did make a day trip to a gun show in fletcher one time which I think is right there at Asheville. But that was rough. Ride all that way to walk around the gun show for an hour and half then ride back.
    Yes Biltmore estates is here. Beautiful place to visit. I’ve been to the gun shows here which are really kind of a joke. I wasn’t really impressed with them. LOL
    Yeah Asheville has some nice places to visit but living here I would highly discourage it. Matter of fact I’m thinking seriously of moving away from this money pit when I retire. Everything is so expensive and dealing with the idiots and drug users around here on a daily basis is ridiculous!!
    I’ve lived here for over 40 years and this is the worst I’ve ever seen Asheville!

15. Likes Dwelsh, Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Yes Biltmore estates is here. Beautiful place to visit. I’ve been to the gun shows here which are really kind of a joke. I wasn’t really impressed with them. LOL
    Yeah Asheville has some nice places to visit but living here I would highly discourage it. Matter of fact I’m thinking seriously of moving away from this money pit when I retire. Everything is so expensive and dealing with the idiots and drug users around here on a daily basis is ridiculous!!
    I’ve lived here for over 40 years and this is the worst I’ve ever seen Asheville!

I feel like my favorite gun shows I've been to here is probably winston Salem and Raleigh. Greensboro is huge but way too crowded. And you've gotta pay to park and to enter. But it's crazy how just a few bad eggs and ruin a community. Cuz it all starts with just a few people then grows from there. And even small towns seam to have drug issues too. Recon it's best to just buy acerage out in the boonies then all ya gotta worry about is making that 45 minute drive to the grocery store.

17. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast