Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 245 of 253 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2441

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by huskee05 View Post
    I can email it to you if you'd like. It looks better in person.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like it! Thanks man.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks huskee05 thanked for this post
    Likes huskee05, Noneck, SeveredCummins14, RamIt liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2442

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...249614a87b.jpg

I like it! Thanks man.

You're very welcome bud! Looks good!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

4. Top Of Page | #2443

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    I like that background.

getting my ultra installed tomorrow so jumping the gun here but can you change the backgrounds? If so are they pre set ones or can you add your own pictures? Thank you

5. Top Of Page | #2444

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    getting my ultra installed tomorrow so jumping the gun here but can you change the backgrounds? If so are they pre set ones or can you add your own pictures? Thank you
    I think it was psp (playstation) backgrounds are the same size, you rename the file and swap with the one on the microSD. Someone will chime in w corrections, but that's the basics to it.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

6. Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #2445

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    Just remembered - I saved how to change the background to this sticky. Might as well print the directions out too, the ones that come with the Ultra are not everything you need. For example, when to delete the pipes and how.

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...r-my-reference

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

8. Thanks Chad Biddix thanked for this post
    Likes Chad Biddix liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #2446

User Info Menu

Wow I just read this whole deal from page one. With all the knowledge going on here I don't know if I am excited to install my raceme ultra or scared sh**less. Coming from an 05 with an s-06pod G56 and aftermarket injectors with cts display to this 2012 6.7 68RFE is a whole new world. Maybe finally getting some questions off chest that I have had for 150 pages will help. I am deleting my truck for fuel economy, I didnt really pick up any solid numbers for like trucks. In some cases fuel mileage seemed to be worse for some people. Any I chasing a lost dream when it comes to fuel economy on a box tune?

Personally I am worried about the chugging, hazing and EB issues that I have seen over the pages as I didn't spend $1400 in the mind set that there is better out there..(aka custom tuning) and I'm sure that is from lack of research and simply not being firmilar with these trucks. But still it's slightly frustrating that you drop that kinda coin to just have "ok" tuning.

Again with concerns, all the hours I have read with update issues and firmware malfunctions, I am not a computer guy and frankly it has me second guessing my purchase and maybe the raceme ultra isn't for me. Maybe I'm just building it up. Who knows!

What i do really like and what has helped settle a bit of the second guessing is the support that comes with this product. Seeing ray, franz,ram it and ratlin going way out of their way to help anyone and everyone is simply amazing.

Please don't take this post the wrong way, it's not intended to be upsetting or misleading. But it may help someone in relation to how i personally feel about it from where I am going forward.

So back to some questions!
    Let's say I get the 4 inch flo pro delete pipe put in, throttle valve delete in, egr delete done and get all the stuff hooked up correct. What is the best box tune configuration for fuel economy, safety and glitch free daily driving? Would it be 120 23 eco @ 185 line psi? Or is there other trans tuning I missed somewhere for the 2012 2500?

Stewbuntu, I am really looking forward to reading your sticky about install of the tuner hope it will help with my questions on actually loading the files to the sd card and all the other jib jab computer terms I'm not firmilar with.

Again please don't take this post in any sort or bashing or anger. This page is amazing and the only forum I have ever felt it's ok to express concerns as such with out getting trolled right on out the door. This is just the opinion of a guy who is looking a down a DEEP DEEP hole of the unknown. I am a quick learner and will probably look back at this and be like you idiot it was so simple but for now it is what it is.

10. Top Of Page | #2447

User Info Menu

The 150 29 1850 has given me the best mpg. But you gotta keep your foot out of it and definite no no for towing

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #2448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elcubano View Post
    The 150 29 1850 has given me the best mpg. But you gotta keep your foot out of it and definite no no for towing

What year and tire size?

Are fuel mileage numbers going to vary from the 2011-2012 to the 2013 and up trucks that came with DEF ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12. Top Of Page | #2449

User Info Menu

I drive a 2012 lifted on 35s while my new 2014 was being dealer prepped, terrible mileage on the 12 compare to the 14 new but, now I get the same.im running a 14 with 255 80/17s

13. Top Of Page | #2450

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TyPatty89 View Post
    Wow I just read this whole deal from page one. With all the knowledge going on here I don't know if I am excited to install my raceme ultra or scared sh**less. Coming from an 05 with an s-06pod G56 and aftermarket injectors with cts display to this 2012 6.7 68RFE is a whole new world. Maybe finally getting some questions off chest that I have had for 150 pages will help. I am deleting my truck for fuel economy, I didnt really pick up any solid numbers for like trucks. In some cases fuel mileage seemed to be worse for some people. Any I chasing a lost dream when it comes to fuel economy on a box tune?

Personally I am worried about the chugging, hazing and EB issues that I have seen over the pages as I didn't spend $1400 in the mind set that there is better out there..(aka custom tuning) and I'm sure that is from lack of research and simply not being firmilar with these trucks. But still it's slightly frustrating that you drop that kinda coin to just have "ok" tuning.

Again with concerns, all the hours I have read with update issues and firmware malfunctions, I am not a computer guy and frankly it has me second guessing my purchase and maybe the raceme ultra isn't for me. Maybe I'm just building it up. Who knows!

What i do really like and what has helped settle a bit of the second guessing is the support that comes with this product. Seeing ray, franz,ram it and ratlin going way out of their way to help anyone and everyone is simply amazing.

Please don't take this post the wrong way, it's not intended to be upsetting or misleading. But it may help someone in relation to how i personally feel about it from where I am going forward.

So back to some questions!
    Let's say I get the 4 inch flo pro delete pipe put in, throttle valve delete in, egr delete done and get all the stuff hooked up correct. What is the best box tune configuration for fuel economy, safety and glitch free daily driving? Would it be 120 23 eco @ 185 line psi? Or is there other trans tuning I missed somewhere for the 2012 2500?

Stewbuntu, I am really looking forward to reading your sticky about install of the tuner hope it will help with my questions on actually loading the files to the sd card and all the other jib jab computer terms I'm not firmilar with.

Again please don't take this post in any sort or bashing or anger. This page is amazing and the only forum I have ever felt it's ok to express concerns as such with out getting trolled right on out the door. This is just the opinion of a guy who is looking a down a DEEP DEEP hole of the unknown. I am a quick learner and will probably look back at this and be like you idiot it was so simple but for now it is what it is.
    First off, thank you for reading the entire thread. Second, don't let it overwhelm you. You read a lot from beginning to end, and you read the ups and the downs. Obviously there was issues over the last 18 months here and there, but nothing that never got taken care of. Seems as if the latest firmware and software is running great. Most see a 2-3 mpg gain, some more, some less depending on drive style. Don't let the update procedures get in your head. It is really some of the easiest stuff to do. If you can load tunes on smarty, you can do this.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
Page 245 of 253 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast