Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: got rid of the Quadzilla went to Edge Juice Attitude CTS

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

got rid of the Quadzilla went to Edge Juice Attitude CTS

took the quadzilla off my 01 Cummins and put in this Edge CTS this thing is amazing other then not much for rolling coal which is a waste anyway but i didnt do the hot unlock cuz i dont wanna break it faster but extreme setting is like driving on ice the *** end of the truck just goes where it wants its AMAZING specially with all the guages it shows egts turbo timer and wont kill my tranny again LOL and on the timer running about mid 13s with just a cold air intake and a 4 inch exhuast

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

What are you going to do with the control box? I just bought a Quadzilla for my 03. With them gone now, I am scrounging for spare parts

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

actually i was able to have the whole thing saved cept 1 wire broke but im thinking i can get about 250 for it only has the pod though not the pulse V2

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    What are you going to do with the control box? I just bought a Quadzilla for my 03. With them gone now, I am scrounging for spare parts
    Box for an 01 will be much different than for your 03 Steve

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

The whole box is diff? I thought they used the whole box across the board???

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    The whole box is diff? I thought they used the whole box across the board???
    It might look the same on the outside, but VP and common rail are so different it wouldn't be feasible go the internals to be the same

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yeah I know. It narrows my search down though