Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: EB, and other questions.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

EB, and other questions.

08 G56, deleted, is there a way to up the RPM for the EB to stay on, right now it kicks off when you manual idle up the truck past 1300 maybe, i'd like it to stay on till around 2000 RPM.

is there harm in closing the VGT 100% during engine breaking? right now it only closes 90ish%.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EB, and other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer223 View Post
    08 G56, deleted, is there a way to up the RPM for the EB to stay on, right now it kicks off when you manual idle up the truck past 1300 maybe, i'd like it to stay on till around 2000 RPM.

is there harm in closing the VGT 100% during engine breaking? right now it only closes 90ish%.
    There may be a problem with going any higher with the brake. It may pump up too much pressure and damage the engine. If anything, I'd rather have it lower. But I'm old and weird. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes walla2k5, Power247 liked this post