Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  68
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from PA

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Hello from PA

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    We try to help. We don't like guessing. When asking questions, PLEASE make sure you tell us the year, mileage and mods on the truck. You could burn the building down and I wouldn't care. But that is my only beef.

We're equal opportunity abusers. LOL

Glad to have you. Welcome!

Where in PA? Jorsey here
    Thanks for keeping me in line. My truck is a 2015 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Short Bed Laramie with appx 50,000 miles and is essentially stock except for the Edge CTS Tuner, Strobe light kits, and snow plow frame. I will try to make sure to include all the details in threads when asking questions. I'm from Bucks County, PA and also have a place in Little Egg Harbor, NJ. What part of NJ are you from?

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by acrsxs216 View Post
    Thanks for keeping me in line. My truck is a 2015 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Short Bed Laramie with appx 50,000 miles and is essentially stock except for the Edge CTS Tuner, Strobe light kits, and snow plow frame. I will try to make sure to include all the details in threads when asking questions. I'm from Bucks County, PA and also have a place in Little Egg Harbor, NJ. What part of NJ are you from?
    There's several of us up here in North west Jersey. And there are several down your way.

Egg Harbor. You survive Sandy down there?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    There's several of us up here in North west Jersey. And there are several down your way.

Egg Harbor. You survive Sandy down there?
    Yes well actually i bought a storm damaged house on the water and fixed it up over the course of a year on the weekends...Wasn't the most fun year, but now the wife and I have a place to go on weekends in the summer.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Yes well actually i bought a storm damaged house on the water and fixed it up over the course of a year on the weekends...Wasn't the most fun year, but now the wife and I have a place to go on weekends in the summer.
    Now we know where we're goi g to have our regional picnic

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome, Central PA here. Great forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Welcome @acrsxs216!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

10. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Welcome @acrsxs216

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

12. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

14. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Welcome neighbor! I'm in Warminster. Here's my truck if you see me around. I've been on tons of forums over the years and honestly this is the best of the best right here!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast