Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Great help and service from accurate diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Great help and service from accurate diesel

End of last week I got a text saying the other halfs truck was smoking at startup and has a rough idle followed a hour or so later saying it would barely start.

I messaged @AccurateDiesel and got a few questions answered as well as a quote and a test to run.

I did the test and messaged him back on Sunday and got a set of injectors and tubes order. Fast to reply and best prices and from a sponsor. Can't ask for more then that.

Well I received them today and got them installed this evening and truck is back up and running way better then it ever has since when have owned it the last year.

Thanks to Tim at accurate diesel I will highly recommend them to anyone needing injectors.

2019 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 CCSB 68RFE 3.73 Diamond Black Black Out Edition RBP Stealth Steps
    Sold-2012 Ram 2500 CCLB 4x4 68RFE 3.73 True Blue Pearl

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Great help and service from accurate diesel

Thank you very much for the kind words. Glad to hear how well the truck runs! A satisfied customer is what it is all about!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jcvititow View Post
    End of last week I got a text saying the other halfs truck was smoking at startup and has a rough idle followed a hour or so later saying it would barely start.

I messaged @AccurateDiesel and got a few questions answered as well as a quote and a test to run.

I did the test and messaged him back on Sunday and got a set of injectors and tubes order. Fast to reply and best prices and from a sponsor. Can't ask for more then that.

Well I received them today and got them installed this evening and truck is back up and running way better then it ever has since when have owned it the last year.

Thanks to Tim at accurate diesel I will highly recommend them to anyone needing injectors.
    Quote Originally Posted by AccurateDiesel View Post
    Thank you very much for the kind words. Glad to hear how well the truck runs! A satisfied customer is what it is all about!
    Let that be a lesson to ya. We at IGOTA only hang with the best. LOL

Thanks for the great review

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Great to hear about your positive experience, with another community vendor.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post