Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: TPMS

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

TPMS

Had an '09 full delete with H&S Tuner, now have a 17 and looking to delete. Leaning heavily towards RaceMe or MM3. One question is will either of the two allow you to adjust the TPMS pressures or just cut the idiot light off? I ask because the H&S allowed disabling of the light, but i have not been able to find information regarding this on either the RaceMe or MM3. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

2. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: TPMS

Quote Originally Posted by raddison View Post
    Had an '09 full delete with H&S Tuner, now have a 17 and looking to delete. Leaning heavily towards RaceMe or MM3. One question is will either of the two allow you to adjust the TPMS pressures or just cut the idiot light off? I ask because the H&S allowed disabling of the light, but i have not been able to find information regarding this on either the RaceMe or MM3. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

As as of now the MM3 does not allow you to turn the TPMS light off, I know a while back they were looking into doing that but idk if they still are. Maybe @MM3 Power can shed some light in that for you.

4. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

We are still planning on doing TPMS.
    Sorry I don't have a release date yet.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MM3 Power View Post
    We are still planning on doing TPMS.
    Sorry I don't have a release date yet.
    Awesome, would that be part of an update or an add on? and would you adjust the thresholds or just turn off the light. I am currently looking at a way to adjust the thresholds so the system still functions.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Be sure to check out this thread How to set or adjust your TPMS to ANY pressure for more info on this subject along with a Q&A section.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post