Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Streetdieselpower.com

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Streetdieselpower.com

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY from streetdieselpower.Com

I ordered a Revmax spin on screw for my 68 after finding them selling for $29 with free shipping

I did just order on the 25th so only 3 days ago. However they have sent absolutely no shipping information. Their order tracking shows no order even though I have order confirmation after purchase

When calling it after several rings it always goes to the machine talking about they must be helping someone else or after hours. Leave a message and the call will be returned quickly

I left a message 3 hours ago. As well as emailing from their site. No response at all
    I do not believe for 1 second they're on the phones all day long to always leave a message. Or not respond to website questions. I'll be doing a charge back if I have no response in the next hour

BEWARE

2. Thanks Cummins7, AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Streetdieselpower.com

Thanks.
    Please keep us updated as you go.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Thanks.
    Please keep us updated as you go.
    Will do. Called at 12:07 today and left a message again at about 3:15 blocking my number just to see if someone might answer that way
    Still got the machine

A total of 9 calls today all to their machine
    Emailed from their site
    And from the confirmation email I got on the 25th a few minutes ago

I reached out to Revmax by email since they're closed. I'm not sure if this place is an authorized dealer but I let them know what's going on and they may want to discuss things if they're authorized since it is a Revmax part I doubt they want it hurting them any

I'm running to the back when they open tomorrow and doing a chargeback

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

The company is owned/run by a previous ATS employee and a Spotify lady. At this point seems like out of a house with the lack of service or non existent

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Several minutes after my last post I got an email saying they were on the phone all day. And a 2nd email with a tracking# that it was drop shipped from the warehouse. Assuming Revmax
    Tracking shows only notified not actually shipped yet

I personally won't do business with them again. Anyone else you can use this experience to decide on your own

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Several minutes after my last post I got an email saying they were on the phone all day. And a 2nd email with a tracking# that it was drop shipped from the warehouse. Assuming Revmax
    Tracking shows only notified not actually shipped yet

I personally won't do business with them again. Anyone else you can use this experience to decide on your own
    Good looking out bud really appreciate the info

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Definitely a good buy saving $10 shipping
    Not sure if these people are this bad all the time with communication or not. Slow shipping and poor communication isn't worth savings sometimes

On a side note
    Their site does have a 3rd option for the filter screw replacement. I believe it was an ATS made billet screw for $31

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY from streetdieselpower.Com

I ordered a Revmax spin on screw for my 68 after finding them selling for $29 with free shipping

I did just order on the 25th so only 3 days ago. However they have sent absolutely no shipping information. Their order tracking shows no order even though I have order confirmation after purchase

When calling it after several rings it always goes to the machine talking about they must be helping someone else or after hours. Leave a message and the call will be returned quickly

I left a message 3 hours ago. As well as emailing from their site. No response at all
    I do not believe for 1 second they're on the phones all day long to always leave a message. Or not respond to website questions. I'll be doing a charge back if I have no response in the next hour

BEWARE
    Sounds like a one man operation. The business is part time. And he hasn't a clue about doing business in the retail world. Being responsive and quickly sells product. I know. I ran a business for 25 years and defied all the stats doing it. Now you know why I am such a PITA. Follow up is Key

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Hey worked for ATS before starting this the about me says. And business partner worked for Spotify. I've heard of that but can't remember exactly what they do

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Revmax replied a couple minutes ago. I emailed after hours so very fast response from them

They said usually they get good feedback about streetdieselpower. That they got the order and shipped a couple days ago

Only thing is the part just left NC last night

13. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast