Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  31
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: p0103 after MM3 install

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: p0103 after MM3 install

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    He sent me another file tonight. I loaded it, RT files work with no check engine light but I now have no exhaust brake. Let me know if you got the same update and how it worked for you.
    Did you get RT files to or just ECM? Haven't sent me anything yet actually don't know if I would even load it if they did. My truck is not a guinea pig my luck I'd end up bricking my ECM. I hate to be like that but if they can't tune my truck fine just let me know kinda makes me wonder has he ever tuned a 2012 via MM3? If so has every one else had this problem? So far I love how it shifts it just seems like it's always in the right gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by X_hemiRamGuy View Post
    Did you get RT files to or just ECM? Haven't sent me anything yet actually don't know if I would even load it if they did. My truck is not a guinea pig my luck I'd end up bricking my ECM. I hate to be like that but if they can't tune my truck fine just let me know kinda makes me wonder has he ever tuned a 2012 via MM3? If so has every one else had this problem? So far I love how it shifts it just seems like it's always in the right gear.
    Jonathan got my tuning all squared away today. He and I talked for a good while today. He sent me an updated ecm file and updated rt files. Everything is working perfect.

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Jonathan got my tuning all squared away today. He and I talked for a good while today. He sent me an updated ecm file and updated rt files. Everything is working perfect.
    Yeah I got them this evening I flashed the ECM and tried all files they work. Only Thing I noticed was the rtg files were kinda small and write really fast less than 2 seconds. File size is 1kb all others I've received were 8kb including his original files. I emailed him on it and he said "Yes they are correct. It should load extremely fast as we do our rtg files differently than everyone else. You will be able to tell a power difference for sure between them." I'll get the relearn on it and test it out hopefully everything is good to go.

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Yeah I got them this evening I flashed the ECM and tried all files they work. Only Thing I noticed was the rtg files were kinda small and write really fast less than 2 seconds. File size is 1kb all others I've received were 8kb including his original files. I emailed him on it and he said "Yes they are correct. It should load extremely fast as we do our rtg files differently than everyone else. You will be able to tell a power difference for sure between them." I'll get the relearn on it and test it out hopefully everything is good to go.

How's your truck running?

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

How's your truck running?
    Great haven't opened her up all the way yet 70% throttle is it. I want till 150 miles or so on a relearn. I'll be testing it Thursday towing last camping trip of the year.
    Shifting is on point it seems to always find the right gear to be in.

6. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Great haven't opened her up all the way yet 70% throttle is it. I want till 150 miles or so on a relearn. I'll be testing it Thursday towing last camping trip of the year.
    Shifting is on point it seems to always find the right gear to be in.

I probably only have 125 miles or so on mine but seems spot on. We are going on our last camping trip of the year this weekend too. It'll be the first time towing the camper deleted and tuned so i'm pretty excited to see how it does.

8. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Well I don't know how your truck ran but mine was perfect. The shift points are even better in t/h mode. Absolutely zero lugging and the trans downshifts right when I want it to. Absolutely love it and I am so glad I chose HPP tuning!

10. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Well I don't know how your truck ran but mine was perfect. The shift points are even better in t/h mode. Absolutely zero lugging and the trans downshifts right when I want it to. Absolutely love it and I am so glad I chose HPP tuning!

I ended up getting my TCM from them since there's not trans tuning available yet from RaceME or WARP. The trans works very nice. Now that updated and RaceME has worked in their box tuning (which I'm using again)
    The truck works extremely well

If I had known upfront that there wasn't trans tuning and it would not be available over a year and still waiting. I'd have done the WARP tuning ECM and trans with HPP. Seeing as how they're designed to function best together rather than combined with different tuners stuff

11. Likes X_hemiRamGuy liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234