Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: H&S MCC Tuning Help

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

H&S MCC Tuning Help

I am interested in learning how to build my own custom tunes. I have the MCC software and my stock files uploaded looking for some guidance. I'm fairly new to this and want to learn how to do this not have someone build tunes for me. I wanted to start small with building a "12v" tune just so I can get a feel for the maps. If anyone has a screenshot of the pilot injection and timing maps for this they could send me i'd greatly appreciate it. I want to understand the values within the maps better so if I had something to go off of it would be great. I know this is something that I won't learn over night but I want to get more familiar with it. Thanks for any help!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: H&S MCC Tuning Help

Contact Starlite Diesel

He teaches classes and sells guides on EFI. He's one of very few tuners out there that does what you're asking. They don't want to give away their own tuning methods.

Basic knowledge doesn't hurt but that also opens the door for losing customers so most don't give that information either

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: H&S MCC Tuning Help

I pretty much left pilot alone unless you want that nasty rattle. Pilot also starts the ignition event with maximizes combustion of the main injection event. Turn your post off, its for emissions only.