Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Exhaust?

Got new exhaust on the truck since my t-case blowing up destroyed my old stack kit now i got normal 5" on it but need a tip dont know what to go with 6" or 7" tip and/or how long any ideas? Or pics? Would be great thanks

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Why did you put on a 5"?

Ask Tyler at www.truckwurx.com what's available

I think a 7" tip would look rediculas. Even a 6". Looks kind of dumb against the size of the truck.

I would just put a 5" on it and call it a day

Last edited by Polaraco; 02-03-2013 at 04:34 PM.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

4. Likes Truckwurx liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sorry that's a 6" tip 18" long.

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ic well had to pretty much do turbo back so if i was goin to do that figured i would do five dont mind the sound either its got a nice deep roar. I wouldnt mind leaving it but its precut for a tip so now the whole corner of the truck is black

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Ya know Rob? That doesn't look half bad. Maybe because it's black.

My neighbor next door has a 05 with 5" and a 7" tip. Looks kinda nuts. It sure wakes us up when he comes in at night.

I have a 4" 24" turn down, turned back. Even that looks kinda dumb. But it gets rid of the noise

I'll bet Rob was expecting me to say something else

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

LOL yea was Expecting something else. LOL here's the wife's 4" mbrp 5" tip.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359933180.139630.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359933195.165229.jpg

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I could go that route and hid it cus my spare doesnt fit underneath but hows that work with towing trailers idk if that would work with our livestock

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

That would worry me too

11. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Think im goin to go with a 6" and let it stick out just a touch thanks for the input guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast