Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Exhaust docking station

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exhaust docking station

I mounted the sensor docking station from bully dog a few weeks ago. Because i wanted to have the EGT on my screen. I have tried to contact BD several times but they don't bother to answer my e-mails. So again i have to get my answers from you guys. It is working well and everything. But i found out that the docking station has more to it than just EGT. Here is what it says on the instruction manual.

1. Exhaust temerature sensors
    2. Pressure sensors (oil or boost)
    3. Speed sensors
    4. Temperature sensors (trans,air intake temp).
    So my question is. Does this mean that i can connect analog gauges to it? Because i have ordered some. And if i can connect them in the back of the docking station it makes it much easier. There are 5 outputs on the station. And i only use one for the EGT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust docking station

I have no experience with this but from reading about this before, the way i understand it is that it will/should work with separate gauges. Definitely keep us updated on when your stuff arrives!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust docking station

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    I have no experience with this but from reading about this before, the way i understand it is that it will/should work with separate gauges. Definitely keep us updated on when your stuff arrives!
    Thank you. I will do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post