Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Finally Tuned / MM3 from Double R Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Finally Tuned / MM3 from Double R Diesel

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally finished the installation of the MM3 I purchased at Double R Diesel.

First off, Ray is a top notch businessman and helped me with every small issue that arose. From the start he helped in every way, answering every question before after the sale. I can't thank him enough!

Second, I can't tell everyone how happy I am with this product. My truck is a 2010, 75000 miles, that I purchased new in '10. If it weren't for some issues this year (Limp mode, DPF full, exhaust back pressure problems, twice, and such) and some very poor assistance from the dealership, I would not be typing this right now. At one point the dealer wanted me to buy a new turbo for $4900.00, DPF cleaning for $1200.00 and a couple of Nox sensors just to choke my engine some more.

All I wanted is a reliable truck and I believe I achieved that now.

Just to let everyone know I just returned from a long test drive, running it through the gears several times to help the tranny learn. I can't believe the response of the throttle and I didn't even get on it at all. No more dead pedal, immediate response and smooth acceleration / shifts.

Lastly, I feel that I made the right decision and chose the right company to go with. Thanks Ray!

Tom

2019 Ram 3500 Crew Cab CTD Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat / Extang Revolution Tonneau / B&H Companion 5th wheel hitch / B&H Tow & Stow / Luverne Rubber mud flaps / UWS Under tonneau tool box
    SOLD: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab CTD Mineral Gray / 2inch HBS Level / HBS Steering Box Brace / 5100 shocks / Carli Track Bar
    Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 295/70/17 / Husky mud flaps / Husky floor mats

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Finally Tuned / MM3 from Double R Diesel

@ICT LPX thanks for taking the time to do a review on one of our Vendors.

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes watersupply189, ICT LPX, MRMAYHEM liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Finally Tuned / MM3 from Double R Diesel

Hows your truck been running

5. Likes watersupply189 liked this post