Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: No Valid SD card found?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

No Valid SD card found?

Finally getting around to installing my Ultra I have had for a while. At start up it is coming back with a "No Valid SD card found" message. Any input out there as to why I would be getting this message? I have unzipped the required files and loaded them on the sd card. Bad sd card?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: No Valid SD card found?

Quote Originally Posted by ChasManDo View Post
    Finally getting around to installing my Ultra I have had for a while. At start up it is coming back with a "No Valid SD card found" message. Any input out there as to why I would be getting this message? I have unzipped the required files and loaded them on the sd card. Bad sd card?
    Sometimes if you insert the SD card and find that it says that, just unplug the tuner from the obd2 port for 30 seconds. Then plug it back in with the key on.

Let me know if this solves it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I got it thanks...I originally down loaded everything using my Imac, tried it again using my dell laptop and everything is good now.

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChasManDo View Post
    I got it thanks...I originally down loaded everything using my Imac, tried it again using my dell laptop and everything is good now.
    Awesome! Unfortunately Mac's are a no no when it comes to the tuning world.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Read my very detailed install of Racme ultra, has tips, pointers, how to make it all look oem/hidden, and issues w SD cards etc. Only use an SDcar reader not the USB adapter they provide

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I'm getting the same message, tried to unplug the obd connection for 30 seconds, plug back in with key on, still doesn't work. Any other ideas?

11. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Not saying you did this but i once inserted the SD card wrong, wasn't even in the slot I actually placed in the space between the slot it goes in and the space between the plastic

13. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I figured out my problem, it was the way I copy/pasted the firmware to the card. For some reason it didn't like it when I copied the whole file, had to open the file and highlight everything then copy/paste, didn't know it mattered....now I do.

15. Likes Power247 liked this post