Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: New truck and or accessories for sale

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New truck and or accessories for sale

Hey guys, please share with your friends. I have had an unfortunate turn of events that's put me in a terrible position to have to sell my brand new dream truck. I'm also willing to sell any of the added accessories I've put on it. Please take a look and feel free to text me 2566892833 anytime. I'm located in Heflin Alabama. In particular, the wheels and tires are for sale, BUT, I'd need some stock wheels and tires to replace the ones that are on it. The prices listed below are what I paid, I'm looking for reasonable offers please. And obviously, like the DRLs, Cab lights, high idle, those can't be sold due to it was merely me paying the dealer to have them activated or installed.

It's literally brand new,4 months old from the lot, I'm the first and only owner. 5700 miles. It's a Laramie, fully loaded from factory, full heated and cooled leather seats, Alpine sound system huge touch screen control for everything in truck.
    Plus all that I've added below.

-OEM Daytime LED running lights $200
    -OEM LED Cab lights $250
    -OEM Heavy Duty Ram logo mud flaps $100
    -Fuel wheels 20x9 +1, and Fuel AT 35x12.50x20 tires with 55,000 mile tread warranty $2800
    -Rough Country lift level kit $200
    -Amp Research Lighted and Power Retractable Running boards $1600
    -Rugged Cover tri-fold vinyl tonno cover $400
    -HID headlights and fog lights $500
    -AVS Low Profile ventvisors and bug deflector $200
    -OEM Ram slush floor mats +Original OEM Ram carpet mats included $150
    -Spray-in Bedliner $450

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New truck and or accessories for sale

Forgot to mention I have brand new in box riveted fender flares and Mopar brand bed lights ready to be mounted and plugged into the pre-ran wiring or both are for sale separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Sorry for you luck bud. Hope you get her sold quick. I know you're sad to see such a beautiful truck go.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks Uabmedic200, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That sucks bud that you have to sell your dream truck good luck in selling it

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Thanks Uabmedic200, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post