Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  86
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your diesel dude do business in a hurricane?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Does your diesel dude do business in a hurricane?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Thank you so much everyone! So much love!!!

So far going well! Power has been off and on so I have been saving the phone battery.

We actually saw a little bit of sunshine earlier! It quickly disappeared but it's definitely a good sight too see. Things are slowing down so I suspect I'll be able to be more productive finally!

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding!

Every time I read the title I can't help but smile and feel blessed.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

I guess your in the middle of all this and didn't hear.

The governor of Texas was on the news last night and he was more rain coming in, and they we're MEASURING IT IN FEET .. NOT INCHES.

So for you and your family safety, leave the home locked up and get in a big boat to ride this out.

Something like Noah had would be preferred !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Likes Snow Dodge, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I guess your in the middle of all this and didn't hear.

The governor of Texas was on the news last night and he was more rain coming in, and they we're MEASURING IT IN FEET .. NOT INCHES.

So for you and your family safety, leave the home locked up and get in a big boat to ride this out.

Something like Noah had would be preferred !
    Oh wonderful! Surprisingly Twitter has been a huge help in keeping us updated. I always thought it was a useless app but i must say i take it back!

Yes sir no doubt!!!!! Looking to give diesel parts for boat. Anyone interested?!?!?!

Might have enough time to put pontoons on the underside of the rv... hm......

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 480 volt View Post
    Mine does! Thank you again @Dude's Diesel Performance. In the middle of a hurricane, on borrowed wifi, out of town while living in a camper. Finds time to help me with the goodies for my truck. You've earned my business, for all my future purchases.

Wow, I'm impressed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
    Finally got some bling from the dude! Indiana spreading the word! Thanks Clayton.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 480 volt View Post
    Finally got some bling from the dude! Indiana spreading the word! Thanks Clayton.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fa43f24f2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesome!!! Thank you so much my friend! Means the world to us and glad you got them!!

Will be posting pics of our customers ride with the stickers as we receive them.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12