Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  86
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your diesel dude do business in a hurricane?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Does your diesel dude do business in a hurricane?

Mine does! Thank you again @Dude's Diesel Performance. In the middle of a hurricane, on borrowed wifi, out of town while living in a camper. Finds time to help me with the goodies for my truck. You've earned my business, for all my future purchases.

Wow, I'm impressed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Does your diesel dude do business in a hurricane?

Quote Originally Posted by 480 volt View Post
    Mine does! Thank you again Dudes Diesel Performance. In the middle of a hurricane, on borrowed wifi, out of town while living in a camper. Finds time to help me with the goodies for my truck. You've earned my business, for all my future purchases.

Wow, I'm impressed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
    Yes indeed Clayton is a great guy to do buisness with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Now that's true honest customer service
    Love and respect for all members and vendors of this community, makes me very proud of this forum

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

We love hearing great things like this about our Vendors!

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Love hearing this!!! Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for the support and the review!!! It's customers like y'all that allow us to do what we love to do. We live to serve y'all because y'all are so good to us.

I apologize that this took awhile to post. The public Wi-Fi we were using finally lost power so we had to head back to our fifth wheel. Phone service isn't the greatest here so we are doing what we can to keep up and to keep posting.

We truly truly appreciate all of the love we have received from everyone. Thank you for the amazing reviews.

Quick update while we still can.

We picked up and left columbus to head more north to get away from the 25+ inch rain and headed to a place called Georgetown. It's a little more north of Austin. They only suspect around 10-15 Inches of rain. Took us almost 3 hours to get here but we are hunkered down and safe for now. Wind is gusting pretty heavily and the power keeps flickering on and off but all is well.

Will do our best to keep everyone updated!

Thank you all again and God bless!

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Thank you so much for the support and the review!!! It's customers like y'all that allow us to do what we love to do. We live to serve y'all because y'all are so good to us.

I apologize that this took awhile to post. The public Wi-Fi we were using finally lost power so we had to head back to our fifth wheel. Phone service isn't the greatest here so we are doing what we can to keep up and to keep posting.

We truly truly appreciate all of the love we have received from everyone. Thank you for the amazing reviews.

Quick update while we still can.

We picked up and left columbus to head more north to get away from the 25+ inch rain and headed to a place called Georgetown. It's a little more north of Austin. They only suspect around 10-15 Inches of rain. Took us almost 3 hours to get here but we are hunkered down and safe for now. Wind is gusting pretty heavily and the power keeps flickering on and off but all is well.

Will do our best to keep everyone updated!

Thank you all again and God bless!

Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX
    Prayers go out for ya Brother!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Does your diesel dude do business in a hurricane?

Glad to hear that you made it to safer grounds. Hope it passes soon and keeps all out of immediate danger. My thoughts and prayers to all who are affected by this as I know we have quiet a few members that live in TX.
    Be safe and lots of hugs heading your way

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thank you so much everyone! So much love!!!

So far going well! Power has been off and on so I have been saving the phone battery.

We actually saw a little bit of sunshine earlier! It quickly disappeared but it's definitely a good sight too see. Things are slowing down so I suspect I'll be able to be more productive finally!

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding!

Every time I read the title I can't help but smile and feel blessed.

Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Yes DDP will always go the extra mile for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks DDP, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast