Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New box from fox acoustics

1. Top Of Page | #1

New box from fox acoustics

Guys and gals ...... this box is amazing !!!!!!!

It's from fox acoustics..... not advertising for them just personal preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: New box from fox acoustics

I agree! Went from probox to foxbox and it was a world of difference! I had dual 10'' Rockford Fosgate P3's. Best setup I have ever owned!

2019 Ram 2500. 8” FTS Lift. 38x15.50 Fury MT’s on 26x14 XF Offroad wheels.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It’s hard to beat JL audio. I have there mega cab set up

2013 mega 2500 4x4 Cummins 4” fabtech lift 35x12.50r18 Fab Four front and rear bumpers xmetal torch grill

4. Likes Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Froe View Post
    I agree! Went from probox to foxbox and it was a world of difference! I had dual 10'' Rockford Fosgate P3's. Best setup I have ever owned!

Looks like a pretty sweet setup

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Mathews View Post
    Guys and gals ...... this box is amazing !!!!!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6a1fb60f28.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8b66c0dd17.jpg

It's from fox acoustics..... not advertising for them just personal preference

Looks like a real cool setup

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I've had this box for some time now in our 2015 and love it. We use A/D 12's in it and A/D's all the way around with the dyno mat to sound proof it a little more.

10. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I’ve been wanting this box for awhile now. I’m not a stereo dummy but I’m no where near being a professional. What subs would sound the best? Which amp should I get? Not sure if I should go with two 10’s or two 12’s?? Any site vendors here that deal with this stuff?... shoot me a PM. I’m ready to purchase. ASAP

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    I’ve been wanting this box for awhile now. I’m not a stereo dummy but I’m no where near being a professional. What subs would sound the best? Which amp should I get? Not sure if I should go with two 10’s or two 12’s?? Any site vendors here that deal with this stuff?... shoot me a PM. I’m ready to purchase. ASAP

I had the FoxBox with 2 10'' Rockford Fosgate P3's and I think it was powered by a 1000w mono rockford fosgate amp. My buddy at the same time had the FoxBox with 2 12'' Rockford Fosgate P3's with 1200w amp. His hit harder but I think the 10 was a better/crisp sound. Now I have a FoxBox with a single a Sundown Audio SA-12'' powered by sundown audio 1200w mono amp. All 3 combos I just listed sounded great. If I had to pick my top choice I would probably go with the two 10's just bc its a little cleaner sound but everyone has their own opinion.

2019 Ram 2500. 8” FTS Lift. 38x15.50 Fury MT’s on 26x14 XF Offroad wheels.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

14. Likes Power247, WyomingHunter liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Froe View Post
    I had the FoxBox with 2 10'' Rockford Fosgate P3's and I think it was powered by a 1000w mono rockford fosgate amp. My buddy at the same time had the FoxBox with 2 12'' Rockford Fosgate P3's with 1200w amp. His hit harder but I think the 10 was a better/crisp sound. Now I have a FoxBox with a single a Sundown Audio SA-12'' powered by sundown audio 1200w mono amp. All 3 combos I just listed sounded great. If I had to pick my top choice I would probably go with the two 10's just bc its a little cleaner sound but everyone has their own opinion.
    Awesome info. Thank you very much! Just gotta figure out where to buy this stuff now!

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Finally got my fox box installed along with new speakers and new deck. Thank you member Joe Froe for the great suggestions and advice!! This thing absolutely POUNDS.

17. Likes Power247, Joe Froe, WyomingHunter liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast