Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  38

Thread: DDP

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

DDP

My hats off to Dude's Diesel Performance. Clayton went above and beyond helping me order a new Thuren track bar. A couple Pm's and my order was on the way in a couple of days. I have to say, this was one of the best experiences I've had purchasing parts and at a fair price. Thanks again Dude's!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: DDP

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    My hats off to Dude's Diesel Performance. Clayton went above and beyond helping me order a new Thuren track bar. A couple Pm's and my order was on the way in a couple of days. I have to say, this was one of the best experiences I've had purchasing parts and at a fair price. Thanks again Dude's!
    Thank you so much! It was my pleasure helping you. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to following you on the rest of your build! Can't wait to post your pics on our instagram and facebook for ya.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Thank you so much! It was my pleasure helping you. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to following you on the rest of your build! Can't wait to post your pics on our instagram and facebook for ya.
    Yes indeed Clayton has great customer service and he really treats you right as far as price

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thank ya Mr. Dan! Very much appreciated bud.

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I'll just keep adding to this original thread, about my experiences with @Dude's Diesel Performance. I'm extremely happy with my recent purchase of a Deviant Race Parts EGR delete kit from Dudes.

Once again, just a couple of PM's and the parts were on the way. Great customer service and knowledge keep me coming back.

Thanks, Dude and Dudette!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen, Md Jeff, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    I'll just keep adding to this original thread, about my experiences with @Dude's Diesel Performance. I'm extremely happy with my recent purchase of a Deviant Race Parts EGR delete kit from Dudes.

Once again, just a couple of PM's and the parts were on the way. Great customer service and knowledge keep me coming back.

Thanks, Dude and Dudette!

Yes indeed Clayton of DDP is good guy and great to deal with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Hello, I just ordered a few thing from Clayton and I gotta say he is Awesome to work with! He answered all the questions I had in detail and went out of his way to find out additional information. If I ever need any diesel parts I am definitely go back to Clayton. He has made me a lifetime customer. Plus he is keeping the parts a secret from my wife. LOL. but for real Thanks for all your help Clay its much appreciated!

2017 Ram 2500 6.7 6in Suspension lift, 37x12.50x20, Tuned by DRD, EGR Delete, DPF, DEF delete, 5in Flo Pro turbo back exhaust no muffler, 29 in light bar, blacked out headlights and taillights, AMP Research power steps,Full JL Audio sound system 2 10s. Soon to have Shibby Airhorn, TV delete and heater delete.

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus1911 View Post
    Hello, I just ordered a few thing from Clayton and I gotta say he is Awesome to work with! He answered all the questions I had in detail and went out of his way to find out additional information. If I ever need any diesel parts I am definitely go back to Clayton. He has made me a lifetime customer. Plus he is keeping the parts a secret from my wife. LOL. but for real Thanks for all your help Clay its much appreciated!
    Yes indeed Clayton of DDP is very best good job

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

You guys are the absolute best! I can't thank you enough for the awesome reviews! Having customers like ya'll are what makes this job the best job in the world. I can't thank ya'll enough for the amazing support as if it wasn't for ya'll i would be nowhere!

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post