Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  57
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delete package

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Delete package

Looking for a mm3, flo pro 1674 or 1673, egr delete for 2015 ram. Would like opinions on exhaust i.e. muffler vs straight if you have a preference. Just concerned about drone without muffler. Will be purchasing in the next week. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Delete package

Quote Originally Posted by 480 volt View Post
    Looking for a mm3, flo pro 1674 or 1673, egr delete for 2015 ram. Would like opinions on exhaust i.e. muffler vs straight if you have a preference. Just concerned about drone without muffler. Will be purchasing in the next week. Thanks in advance. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1401550c39.jpg

Love the look of your truck!!! I've got the MM3 from @Double R Diesel with the EGR turned off but kept all my exhaust stock because it's under warranty. Runs like a top!!

Question.... do you have pics showing how you mounted your bar light in the bumper? I'm wanting to install mine like that but can't seem to find a place for the mounting brackets to fit.. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Love the look of your truck!!! I've got the MM3 from @Double R Diesel with the EGR turned off but kept all my exhaust stock because it's under warranty. Runs like a top!!

Question.... do you have pics showing how you mounted your bar light in the bumper? I'm wanting to install mine like that but can't seem to find a place for the mounting brackets to fit.. thanks

Rough country makes a direct bolt to the tow hooks. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rough-Cou...&wl13=&veh=sem

6. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Rough country makes a direct bolt to the tow hooks. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rough-Cou...&wl13=&veh=sem

Thanks I'll look into that

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

Looking for a mm3, flo pro 1674 or 1673, egr delete for 2015 ram. Would like opinions on exhaust i.e. muffler vs straight if you have a preference. Just concerned about drone without muffler. Will be purchasing in the next week. Thanks in advance. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1401550c39.jpg

I am running DRD tuning with 4'' straights on my 2013 2500. I like the sound, but on my commute its gets a little loud. I'm planning to add a muffler.

With the 2016 3500 I put DRD MM3 Lite with 5'' flopro with muffler and I like it alot. Very quiet! But if you want the true cummins sound I wouldn't suggest that bc it's about like factory.

2019 Ram 2500. 8” FTS Lift. 38x15.50 Fury MT’s on 26x14 XF Offroad wheels.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4/Raceme Ultra with DRD WARP tunes/EGR, Throttle Valve, DPF Delete, 4'' FloPro/5'' Rough Country Lift Kit with 37's on 22" Fuel Flow

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Gorgeous truck my friend!!! I'll shoot you a pm with some info for ya!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@480 volt ... check out our vendor section .. lots of good people 'n products there.

And they are easy to contact if problems or questions come up.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thank you, dudes diesel performance! Awesome service!

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Yes sir anytime my friend! Thank you so much for the review! Means the world to us!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Thanks I'll look into that

Ditto on the Rough Country mount. But what a pain trying to get the nuts started on the backside of the brackets. If you have large hands like I do, be prepared to fight the limited space.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast