Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  39
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TMPS Fix??? Attention please!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

TMPS Fix??? Attention please!!

Ok it's late I haven't had time to get an answer yet. I'm hoping someone can offer some help or input with this.

I have a 2016 RAM 2500. I have read several other forums that say ANY Dodge RAM can be recalibrated. WRONG!

I have a dealership w/techs at my disposal that I have even sat with to try following directions on how to enter the ecu under misc menu from the threads. The option is available on Dually trucks but not fleetside.

Anyway....... While surfing I stumbled across a device that was previously only available as part of a package if you bought there lift kit.

It's called AVE ProCal. It has come to my attention it is now available for $170. And claims to be able to adjust the TMPS settings without interfering with other tunes or tuners that are already installed. Hopefully it applies to mm3!

It also has some other neat features check out the web page!! https://secure.aev-conversions.com/s...-procal-module

This may be worth it and I'm hoping someone here has used it or was able to get an answer from AVE. My work schedule doesn't mesh with there tech line hours. Or I'd be able to provide a definite answer. Maybe someone here has used it ? Or knows about it.

If it works to me it's worth it to get rid of that annoying screen with blinking red tires and little yellow under inflation light. Even if it means nothing performance wise. It will make me feel better about diving a high dollar truck. LOL

Feedback??? Help??? Anything???

Just sharing info....
    Thanks

2. Thanks watersupply189, david3gen thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: TMPS Fix??? Attention please!!

Interesting ... great fine !
    I'd like to hear from anyone that has used it and their thoughts and experiences.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Subscribe for info

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes david3gen, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

https://secure.aev-conversions.com/s...-procal-module

It looks like you still need to have the dealer use their Witech to finish the tpms pressure change.

-2017 RAM 2500 QCSB 68RFE Laramie - Silver/ Sport appearance package
    -SOLD: 2011 ram 2500 QCSB G56. CAT/DPF/EGR/COOLER= Deleted

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

This is correct. The dealer would need to reset the RFH and you'll pay their fee. For all those wanting another option send me a PM. I have several Autel devices that will make the full adjustment without going to the dealer and you can do from the comfort of your own home. I also have notebooks that with AutoEnginuity software that'll adjust the speedo for larger tires and enable fog lights with high beams.

10. Likes Rameses, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Autel is the deal!! I had my TPMS threasholds reset to 45F/45R & am now running 51F/50R. It took all of 15 minutes to program, but the longest part was airing my tires down from 70PSI!
    I have a 2016, so the TPMS can no longer be reset by the dealership. Mopar has eliminated that capability from their software programming for the Dealerships.

2016 Ram 2500 Laramie CCSB G56, 2.5" Rough Country Level, Toyo MT 285/75R18E

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Hoseman thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

tag for info

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    tag for info
    Sorry my inbox was full. Please send me another message.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

What are the Autel devices that can do it? I’ll just buy one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, WCFab FMW S467.7/83 .90A/R & Steed Speed Manifold 2nd Gen Swap, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams, Bilstein 2.3" Level w/5100's all around, Thuren Adjustable Front Track Bar, ARP CA625+ Head Studs, RevMax 68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body, RevMax 68RFE ZeroStat Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass.

18. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    What are the Autel devices that can do it? I’ll just buy one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MS906 is the cheapest at about $1000. Software will be your biggest hurdle because the current version 7.54 is missing a necessary function, same with the 7.51 version.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

20. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast