Ok it's late I haven't had time to get an answer yet. I'm hoping someone can offer some help or input with this.

I have a 2016 RAM 2500. I have read several other forums that say ANY Dodge RAM can be recalibrated. WRONG!

I have a dealership w/techs at my disposal that I have even sat with to try following directions on how to enter the ecu under misc menu from the threads. The option is available on Dually trucks but not fleetside.

Anyway....... While surfing I stumbled across a device that was previously only available as part of a package if you bought there lift kit.

It's called AVE ProCal. It has come to my attention it is now available for $170. And claims to be able to adjust the TMPS settings without interfering with other tunes or tuners that are already installed. Hopefully it applies to mm3!

It also has some other neat features check out the web page!! https://secure.aev-conversions.com/s...-procal-module

This may be worth it and I'm hoping someone here has used it or was able to get an answer from AVE. My work schedule doesn't mesh with there tech line hours. Or I'd be able to provide a definite answer. Maybe someone here has used it ? Or knows about it.

If it works to me it's worth it to get rid of that annoying screen with blinking red tires and little yellow under inflation light. Even if it means nothing performance wise. It will make me feel better about diving a high dollar truck. LOL

Feedback??? Help??? Anything???

Just sharing info....
Thanks