Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  108
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Green horn from NJ signing in

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Green horn from NJ signing in

Welcome from Kansas!

2019 Ram 3500 Crew Cab CTD Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat / Extang Revolution Tonneau / B&H Companion 5th wheel hitch / B&H Tow & Stow / Luverne Rubber mud flaps / UWS Under tonneau tool box
    SOLD: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab CTD Mineral Gray / 2inch HBS Level / HBS Steering Box Brace / 5100 shocks / Carli Track Bar
    Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 295/70/17 / Husky mud flaps / Husky floor mats

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @FRANKIEWALLNUTS
    Enjoy our forum !
    You will love it here, good people and one heck of a awesome family we have here !!!

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Welcome. I am in Warren County.

Jim
    2014 6.7l, G56, 37" tires, full deletes double r diesel mm3

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Sweet truck ! Congrats

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherdime View Post
    Welcome. I am in Warren County.

And where were you all summer? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIEWALLNUTS View Post
    Sweet! How many gallons of wax on it now? I see you got that in the spring. You get that over at Sussex on Rt 23?

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Sweet truck ! Congrats

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    Don't you say a word you stinker. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post

And where were you all summer? LOL

Sweet! How many gallons of wax on it now? I see you got that in the spring. You get that over at Sussex on Rt 23?

Don't you say a word you stinker. LOL
    Pfffffffft !! Who you calling a stinker Steve !?!?
    I'm just sitting here enjoying my nice quiet evening minding my own business and poof there you are stirring up trouble bwahahhahahahaa. Geeeeeze, you know me to well, hmmmmm... me ? Not say a word ??? That's just asking for trouble

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

12. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Pfffffffft !! Who you calling a stinker Steve !?!?
    I'm just sitting here enjoying my nice quiet evening minding my own business and poof there you are stirring up trouble bwahahhahahahaa. Geeeeeze, you know me to well, hmmmmm... me ? Not say a word ??? That's just asking for trouble

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    I'm old. I am allowed to stink.

You never mind your own business.

Yeah I do know you all to well. Another summer and no Bikini. Just teasers. I want the video of you leaning over the hood washing the back center. LOL Yup DOM and proud of it

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I'm old. I am allowed to stink.

You never mind your own business.

Yeah I do know you all to well. Another summer and no Bikini. Just teasers. I want the video of you leaning over the hood washing the back center. LOL Yup DOM and proud of it
    dang you might be old but you have a sharp memory LOL no bikini shots today, I know boo !! Haha, saving it for a rainy day keeps you young LOL

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

15. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast