Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  22

Thread: Injectors question

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Injectors question

Hey guys had quick question, looking to upgrade the stock injectors on my 12 valve, was looking into the marine injectors but wanted more feedback from you guys. Which injector is best bang for your buck on stock 12 valve.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2. Likes Snow Dodge, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Injectors question

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cole View Post
    Hey guys had quick question, looking to upgrade the stock injectors on my 12 valve, was looking into the marine injectors but wanted more feedback from you guys. Which injector is best bang for your buck on stock 12 valve.

Thankshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...da03c50b7a.jpg

As a new member, let me introduce our injector vendor/sponsor @AccurateDiesel Tim has great prices and unsurpassed customer service. Tim is a great guy too

We ask you use our sponsors first whenever possible. Without the Sponsors, we wouldn't be here.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker, Snow Dodge, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    As a new member, let me introduce our injector vendor/sponsor @AccurateDiesel Tim has great prices and unsurpassed customer service. Tim is a great guy too

We ask you use our sponsors first whenever possible. Without the Sponsors, we wouldn't be here.
    They didn't have any 12 valve injectors

6. Top Of Page | #4
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Good Evening Everyone (Or good whatever part of the day you're reading this!). We actually do have 12V injectors - just not on the website right now. We stock 5x12 injectors which are a great fit for otherwise stock or lightly modified trucks. Unlike marine injectors, these have the correct spray angle for pickup applications for greater efficiency and less smoke and no need to make massive timing adjustments. Although mileage will vary with how you use them, most customers report slightly better fuel efficiency. Feel free to give us a call, email, etc if you would like to discuss further.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

They didn't have any 12 valve injectors

Quote Originally Posted by AccurateDiesel View Post
    Good Evening Everyone (Or good whatever part of the day you're reading this!). We actually do have 12V injectors - just not on the website right now. We stock 5x12 injectors which are a great fit for otherwise stock or lightly modified trucks. Unlike marine injectors, these have the correct spray angle for pickup applications for greater efficiency and less smoke and no need to make massive timing adjustments. Although mileage will vary with how you use them, most customers report slightly better fuel efficiency. Feel free to give us a call, email, etc if you would like to discuss further.
    Mike. . . I think you may have him confused with someone else. Here's your answer

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thankshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...da03c50b7a.jpg

What are you lookin for? Big power or slightly a bit more improvement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

11. Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AccurateDiesel View Post
    Agreed with what @AccurateDiesel recommends! Put something similar in my slightly modified 12 valve way back when and what a difference! You will definitely be happy.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Agreed with what @AccurateDiesel recommends! Put something similar in my slightly modified 12 valve way back when and what a difference! You will definitely be happy.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX
    What kind of price are we looking at? I know they stated n advancing of the pump is necessary yet do I need any other upgrades to suit these injectors?

15. Likes AnOldBiker, david3gen liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

PM sent regarding pricing. Not sure exact policy here, but most discourage pricing discussion in the forum - at least in part because this discussion will be around for all to see for many years - yet pricing will change which can cause confusion!

17. Likes AnOldBiker, david3gen, Snow Dodge liked this post