Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  13

Thread: 2014 mm3 install ??

1. Top Of Page | #1

2014 mm3 install ??

Looking to get a mm3 on my 2014 dodge.... change exhaust ..... any input good or bad would be great !!!!! I've heard great reviews but word of mouth by people who have it in their beasts are best !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2014 mm3 install ??

I can tell u how mine went i looked for months done my research and found ray and even talked to him a few times and that there sold me customer service is lost now days and ray went way out of his way to talk to me about what his tunes does and how it works. I have a 2014 as well and bought the hole kit and it was here and all good shape only took 2 days of slow going to put it in but i pulled all the lines and tank of the def. But the mm3 is about as simple it gets any other questions just ask there is so mich info amd help here good group of guys and gals on here its a good family that wants to help

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Adam Mathews liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I have a MM3 with Double R Diesel tunes. I originally went with another tuner with my MM3 which weren't bad but Ray's tunes are far better. I would go with Ray and his knowledge. Other tuners offer MM3 tuning but Ray is solely tuning Cummins on the MM3 unlike other tuners who tune multiple platforms and brands of diesels.

2017 Ram 2500 CCSB | AFE CAI | 4" Straight Pipe | MM3 Tuned by Anarchy

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Adam Mathews, MM3 Power liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Ray from DRD with RaceMe MM3 awesome

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

Well the pocket book went a little lighter ..... thanks all and I put my trust into Ray @ double r .... I can't wait for the mm3 and accessories!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post