Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air freshener melted vent tabs

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Air freshener melted vent tabs

Now both vents on the radio panel are melted due to leaking air fresheners, the driver side was a cardboard tree and the passenger was a plastic bent freshener that attached to the vent itself. Any way to replace the rubber vent tabs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, WCFab FMW S467.7/83 .90A/R & Steed Speed Manifold 2nd Gen Swap, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams, Bilstein 2.3" Level w/5100's all around, Thuren Adjustable Front Track Bar, ARP CA625+ Head Studs, RevMax 68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body, RevMax 68RFE ZeroStat Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Air freshener melted vent tabs

Geese that sucks!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Crazy!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

?????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Was this from the clip on one ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yes the passenger side was the clip on one and the driver side was the cardboard type

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, WCFab FMW S467.7/83 .90A/R & Steed Speed Manifold 2nd Gen Swap, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams, Bilstein 2.3" Level w/5100's all around, Thuren Adjustable Front Track Bar, ARP CA625+ Head Studs, RevMax 68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body, RevMax 68RFE ZeroStat Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    ... Yes the passenger side was the clip on one and the driver side was the cardboard type ...

OUCH !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

It's ok, I gave in to Ebay for a used radio panel for $70, just have to swap out the 4WD knob with my storage cubby since I have the transfer case floor shifter and the switch panel on the bottom since the one in the used panel only has traction control and tow/haul buttons, Stealership wanted $400(F That). Definitely never buying air fresheners again as they are poisonous to my Cummins interior.

9. Likes Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    Now both vents on the radio panel are melted due to leaking air fresheners, the driver side was a cardboard tree and the passenger was a plastic bent freshener that attached to the vent itself. Any way to replace the rubber vent tabs?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c7008188d9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...735106d70c.jpg

Same here

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Man that just sucks

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast