Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: TURBO TIMER??

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

TURBO TIMER??

TURBO TIMERS! On my 2005 Ram i was running a Edge Tuner and had a Turbo timer, works great with a few time setting from 1-5 mintues to turn engine off. Helps to cool down the turbo.. Now 2015 with the RaceMe which I love this tuner/ warp tune by Ray..wonder if a turbo timer be in the works for the RaceMe/MM3 tuner?

2. Likes BraedenDore, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: TURBO TIMER??

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Good question!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny808 View Post
    TURBO TIMERS! On my 2005 Ram i was running a Edge Tuner and had a Turbo timer, works great with a few time setting from 1-5 mintues to turn engine off. Helps to cool down the turbo.. Now 2015 with the RaceMe which I love this tuner/ warp tune by Ray..wonder if a turbo timer be in the works for the RaceMe/MM3 tuner?
    Turbo timer has been discussed, but Ray is not the one to compose it. It has to be done at the factory. That said, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I found a real sweet little unit and use it all the time.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAAS-PERFORM...oAAOSw3v5Yo48f

It doesn't need a Probe. You connect it to the parking brake. Pretty simple

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes Weeseven, theaaronbush liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Mine costs less, I think 64.00 USD. Also very easy to install. Just watch the shipping.

The hardest wire is selecting an accessory wire, which you have to do with the BD too. BTW, The BD doesn't include the probe

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dj_scavo View Post
    Good idea, I'd have to see how it works.

The one I use will max out at 10 Min.