1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: #3 fuel injector line leaking still

267xxx
    Nothing major done.
    Replaced all injectors with Bosch OEM.
    Hx35 turbo
    New clutch
    Had the truck a little over a year now. Bought from car dealership & they couldn't tell me much. Still sorta new to the diesel game. Just wanna thank everyone for all information provide so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aavila5.9_ View Post
    267xxx
    Nothing major done.
    Replaced all injectors with Bosch OEM.
    Hx35 turbo
    New clutch
    Had the truck a little over a year now. Bought from car dealership & they couldn't tell me much. Still sorta new to the diesel game. Just wanna thank everyone for all information provide so far.

When were the injectors replaced? and when did the leak start?

Save me the time and be more detailed with your info. Sometimes the smallest detail can solve a problem. I do allot of the troubleshooting around here and am a 03 owner. I do all my own work

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Replaced around 264k. Started leaking middle of last week. Waited for new line to come in before I posted and asked about it. Was hoping it'd fix the problem.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

That is a pretty truck! The line screws on to a connector tube that takes the fuel from the edge of the cylinder head to the fuel injector which is in the center of the head. There is an o-ring around the outside of that tube - probably just needs a new oring. We have plenty. It would not be a bad idea to just replace the tube itself - they are not expensive / less than $40 for OEM Bosch.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RogueDiesel, Polaraco thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12