Draconian Diesel

Thanks Thanks:  59
Likes Likes:  107
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated firmware ver2.0.0 for the MM3 and RaceME Ultra Tuners is Officially Released

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Updated firmware ver2.0.0 for the MM3 and RaceME Ultra Tuners is Officially Released

Improved graphics by way of the 2.0.0 firmware update!

If you would like a retune once your firmware is updated please click the link posted here: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/Re-tun...sion-p79479084

Thank you,
    Double R Diesel
    Raymond Rich - Owner

Video link to our website: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/mm3-ra...aphics-update/

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Updated firmware ver2.0.0 for the MM3 and RaceME Ultra Tuners is Officially Relea

That looks much better!!!

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Thanks Double R Diesel thanked for this post
    Likes Double R Diesel, watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Updated firmware ver2.0.0 for the MM3 and RaceME Ultra Tuners is Officially Relea

Are the raceme and mm3 backgrounds different? On the raceme all I got was a fire background a default that was a burnt orange and grey dotted one. I really like the flag and gears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I like so much cleaner lines will be contacting you in a few ray

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Looks much better
    Would like to update. With the retune I'm just waiting for the long awaited transmission tuning before we do that

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Are the raceme and mm3 backgrounds different? On the raceme all I got was a fire background a default that was a burnt orange and grey dotted one. I really like the flag and gears

FYI the mm3 and the raceme ultra backgrounds are different. I was able to download the mm3 and just load there images into my raceme. Now I'm rocking that gorgeous flag on my raceme

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Silly ?, but can I do this update on my mac-book pro or are we still having apple issues?

Thanks guys

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Improved graphics by way of the 2.0.0 firmware update!

If you would like a retune once your firmware is updated please click the link posted here: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/Re-tun...sion-p79479084

Thank you,
    Double R Diesel
    Raymond Rich - Owner

Video link to our website: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/mm3-ra...aphics-update/
    Once again Ray from Double R Diesel hits it out of the park awesome info

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims

14. Thanks Jaxonsram, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Once again Ray from Double R Diesel hits it out of the park awesome info
    Yes sir I was bugging him this morning about it and the man replied in minutes.

16. Thanks Jaxonsram, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Just did the update on my mac, download "The Unarchiver" app from the app store to unzip the file and then transfer them over to your micro sd card and replace with the 2 old firmware files. I don't know if it's because I have my own background loaded in there but i don't have any option to change to the pre loaded backgrounds?

2016 3500 SRW CCLB 3:42 AS69RC. 5" Flopro straight pipe, MM3 tuned by DoubleRDiesel. Plans for a 700+hp daily driver.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast