Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: H&S Mini Maxx - MCC Custom Tunes?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

H&S Mini Maxx - MCC Custom Tunes?

Sooo after long research it seems like I waisted a bunch of money on the h&s mini maxx tuner. I've been looking for some custom tunes but no one offers them anymore. I like the tuner and it does its purpose for me but I just want more and to have some fun tunes. So I'm SOL on custom tunes since h&s is out of business? Sucks they even sell the tuners if they are out of business. Been looking forever now and nothing. I have the MCC software but dont know what I'm doing and dont want to mess anything up. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. Likes 4406PACK liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I have a mini maxx tuner with custom tunes from Double R Diesel. He's a site vendor on here. Maybe try and give him a call. I know he's doing lots of new stuff with the MM3's but I'm sure he's got H&S files still on hand? Great guy to deal with. I have tow tunes/ street tunes and even a smoke/lope tune on my Mini maxx .... couldn't be happier with it.

Before H&S went out of business I downloaded their "Hot Damn 175" tune from their website... I may still have it on my laptop... if I do I could email it to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    I have a mini maxx tuner with custom tunes from Double R Diesel. He's a site vendor on here. Maybe try and give him a call. I know he's doing lots of new stuff with the MM3's but I'm sure he's got H&S files still on hand? Great guy to deal with. I have tow tunes/ street tunes and even a smoke/lope tune on my Mini maxx .... couldn't be happier with it.

Before H&S went out of business I downloaded their "Hot Damn 175" tune from their website... I may still have it on my laptop... if I do I could email it to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes thats what I want. I got the newer tunes called performance tune which I think is the hot damn tune. But I'd love to have smoke, loap and whistle tune until I upgrade turbo and injectors some day. I went on his website and it says he no longer sells for the mini max

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

For custom MCC Tuning, give Calibrated Addiction a call. They are a sponsor vendor here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Hello I would love to have the hot damn tune back if you have it

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
    Hello I would love to have the hot damn tune back if you have it
    Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I would love to have the tunes as well if anyone has them!

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also interested in the new tunes. Please

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

You can contact Tyler @Truckwurx too. He was an H & S dealer. He may have some sources as well. Tyler is an advertising vendor here. But Ray at DRD is a good choice too.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Not a waste at all. I bought a Mini Maxx about 2 years ago and custom tuned my truck. You have to look for the MCC program, but can be found online. I have talked with Dave Mathews from Anarchy Diesel and would highly recommend him for a custom tune. He will sell you unlock codes as needed. Though the MCC is not updated like current programmers , there is still plenty of parameters that can be tuned. The Mini Maxx was so popular that Bully Dog is using the device with their programming. I found it to be an economical way to get into into tuning.

12. Likes david3gen liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast