Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: E_15 GAS WARNING

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

E_15 GAS WARNING

May not apply to your diesel, but:
    E_15 GAS WARNING

Do not use E-15 gas in your car. It will damage your engine. The AAA club is putting out the warnin
    Check out the video.

For those of you who do not have 2012 cars or newer please watch this video from Fox Business news-very informative.
    If you have cars/trucks, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS and pass it on to all of your friends.

LOOK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PUMP. Void your warranty!!!! All from our wonderful, benevolent and protective government. If you 've got a car you need to watch this.

Watch this video from Fox Business...if your CAR IS OLDER THAN 2012 you need to AVOID THE NEW E15 GAS that is just starting to show up at gas stations. Most car companies will not honor the warranty on your car if you use this new gas.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2000862202001/

Please pass this on to everyone you know.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That sucks if its true, I have my doubts.

I can state this though, we shall see what damaging effects it has. I have been running E10 since it came out and have been running E15 for about a month now in a 1968 John Deere 4020. Still waiting on the effects from E10 that was supposed to happen to it. Have run about 900 hours on E10 no problem. have about 20 hours on E15. Also run a 1955 Allis-Chalmer wd-45 on the stuff no problems to date, no hr meter so cant say how many hrs put on it with E10 and E15.