Got my Cummins a few months back after special ordering the truck. I have been steadily modifying small items and figured it was time for a build thread. I will bring this up to current over the next few days since I am a few months behind.

I have always wanted a heavy duty truck and a diesel. This being my 3rd ram truck I figured the time was right. I am planing the following:

Engine:
- Tuner, full delete
- Straight exhaust no muffler
- Head Studs

Suspension:
- 6" or 8" BDS lift with Fox Shocks
- BDS Dual steering stabilizer

Appearance:
- De-chrome
- De badge
- Bushwacker fender flares (color matched with black oxide finish stainless allen head screws)

Wheels / Tires
- Black 20 x 10 or 22 x 10 wheels
- 38 x 13.5 tires

Started researching about a year ago and after seeing the great info on this and a couple other forums, I decided it was time to get serious. I contacted a couple of local dealer about placing an order, told them want I wanted and one couldn't be bothered and the other came back and said that they rally couldn't quote me until I placed the order but they could probably do MSRP. The truck I was looking at was about $73,000, I said no thanks and I would go somewhere else. Guess they figured that since I was on an island (Honolulu, Hawaii) where was I going to go. After reading about a couple dealers in Indiana and Idaho I got a quote from Dennis Dillon in Caldwell Idaho of $59,000. I said Sold, this was November 1st 2016. I sent them my deposit and waited. Truck was built 11/26/16 and went out to get the bedliner which took about a week, then took the long trip to Idaho. Because of the winter weather it took 2 months to get to Idaho. I picked it up Jan 15, 2017.

It was 8? out and there was a storm coming Monday night, we picked the truck up Sunday, so we booked it across the mountains

Drove 600 miles to Seattle and put her on the Matson ship to Honolulu, Spent a few days there since I have work in Seattle anyway it was great to Drive the truck around the City, saw a few sights...

Got her home about a week later

Started removing the junk... First off the mud flaps

More to come...