Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some of my previous vehicles/systems

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Some of my previous vehicles/systems

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Looks like you were off to a good start on the Avvy. Too bad you didn't get to finish it. 😥

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    That's when I was getting the 24 Sundown 8's
    And also debating at the same time if I should continue in car audio after 15 years. Between all the vehicles, equipment, money and more importantly the medical stuff from service that was impacted by the car audio

I miss it don't get me wrong. I love working with wood and building. Doing the installs. It's hard as hell contorting my body now though to get in most vehicles to wire them up. Definitely would have hell lifting those large enclosures now. The one in the Tahoe with subs was around 650-700 pounds

2. Likes Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    That's when I was getting the 24 Sundown 8's
    And also debating at the same time if I should continue in car audio after 15 years. Between all the vehicles, equipment, money and more importantly the medical stuff from service that was impacted by the car audio

I miss it don't get me wrong. I love working with wood and building. Doing the installs. It's hard as hell contorting my body now though to get in most vehicles to wire them up. Definitely would have hell lifting those large enclosures now. The one in the Tahoe with subs was around 650-700 pounds
    I know exactly what you mean. Not easy, but sure was fun to me. And felt so go to fire up a new system for the first time. Nothing like it.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Holy moly! Man of many talents haha. This is awesome !!!!

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Those were some very impressive systems bud great work awesome jobs

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123