Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ezlynk junk

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ezlynk junk

Waste of time and money in my opinion. I purchased through a well known source who I care not to mention at this time.

The product was installed and was not as described by seller.

It was advertised as having 5 power levels. I had my choice of 3.

When I asked why I was told its because my truck was a 2016 and the demand for 2016s was less than others. How lame is that??

Anyway at the end of the day it was installed. The following day I went to check out my new device. I could not connect. So I was locked in the tune from the day before unable to change.

Connectivity issues seem to be non stop.

I spent the whole day on the phone going over and over with the tech dept step by step on what to do. Nothing worked.

Then I was told to check my install and call back in an hour.

So I did. Nothing wrong with the install. Though I had a dealer do it. A total idiot would be capable.

I called back on day two. Like magic my Ezlynk connected I got to change tunes and got a glimpse of the gauges on my cell phone. NOT IMPRESSED.

At the end of day two I'm looking for a refund. No tire size recalibration. No gear ratio recalibration. No tmps adjust delete.

A device that has connectivity issues like this should not be for sale to the public.

I'll be sure contact BBB. You tube and everywhere else that you can review this device to share my experience.

Do yourself a favor and buy something proven. I don't think this will be around for a long time.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Ezlynk junk

Ouch!

🏁Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes DRD, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

No wonder I never heard of them .... they don't cover my year .... guess this is a good thing!

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, 14blackram thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Yamaha242LS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley View Post
    Waste of time and money in my opinion. I purchased through a well known source who I care not to mention at this time.

When I asked why I was told its because my truck was a 2016 and the demand for 2016s was less than others. How lame is that??

Anyway at the end of the day it was installed. The following day I went to check out my new device. I could not connect. So I was locked in the tune from the day before unable to change.

I spent the whole day on the phone going over and over with the tech dept step by step on what to do. Nothing worked.

So I did. Nothing wrong with the install. Though I had a dealer do it. A total idiot would be capable.

I called back on day two. Like magic my Ezlynk connected I got to change tunes and got a glimpse of the gauges on my cell phone. NOT IMPRESSED.

At the end of day two I'm looking for a refund. No tire size recalibration. No gear ratio recalibration. No tmps adjust delete.

A device that has connectivity issues like this should not be for sale to the public.

I'll be sure contact BBB. You tube and everywhere else that you can review this device to share my experience.

Do yourself a favor and buy something proven. I don't think this will be around for a long time.
    Wow bud that sucks that you had such a shitty experience with them but we always appreciate people letting others know about problems do yourself a favor and get a RaceMe MM3 from Ray at Double R Diesel he is a tuning god and will stand behind his products and has the best customer service in the buisness bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley View Post

This is what cooks my grits! Probably a big shot tuning company with a million dollar bank account and gives this kind of customer support! I bust my butt to run an honest business and it's these same bozos that try to attack my business!

I'm with ya Pal! Let'em know how ya feel if they don't make it right!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yes indeed a very well known company right here in Florida.

At the time of sale I was a VIP.
    Now that there are shift point issues. Connectivity issues. Ect ect ext. No one wants to talk to me. No problem I have nothing but time.

The mm3 at this point looks like what would suit my truck best.

.........and yes I needed to tell everyone so no one makes the same mistake as me. I found out the HARDWAY.

I intend to do a you tube video next showing the problems I'm having. I know I'm not alone.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

What company sold you the tuner?

🏁Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    What company sold you the tuner?

Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    I looked up the CAPITALIZED word in his last post...

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

13. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Man sorry to hear that.A Local guy near me just got one and seems to love it. It was from a different tuning company i think his is HHP. I would really love to get a mm3 from Ray and do a real life comparison video and put it up on youtube but alas right now i'm living paycheck to paycheck until work picks back up (hopefully it does). I should of already been deleted. Heres to hoping i win that raffle soon haha. My plan was delete at 100k im at 102k

- 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9l (Sold)
    - 2003 Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins 75k miles (R.I.P gone but not forgotten)
    - 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman 95k miles work truck about to be deleted for the first time
    https://www.instagram.com/mikemackyo/

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    I looked up the CAPITALIZED word in his last post...
    Good luck! They never helped me! Had to build my own recovery file! I'm sorry man!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast