Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  47
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ezlynk junk

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Ezlynk junk

I did finally get a full refund. The device was returned. I'm satisfied with that and happy that it was resolved in a professional manner.

My next issue will be getting a recovery file and installing new tunes. From what I'm finding out quickly is never fun. Just getting someone to pick up a phone these days to help is a process in itself. Eventually I'll get there.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley View Post
    I did finally get a full refund. The device was returned. I'm satisfied with that and happy that it was resolved in a professional manner.
    My next issue will be getting a recovery file and installing new tunes. From what I'm finding out quickly is never fun. Just getting someone to pick up a phone these days to help is a process in itself. Eventually I'll get there.
    Happy to hear that at least they did give you a full refund

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

The refund is definitely good. I'd have thought a recovery would have come with that. Or prior to return. At the least once they did get the return as a safety even though it's not good business

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley View Post
    Waste of time and money in my opinion. I purchased through a well known source who I care not to mention at this time.

The product was installed and was not as described by seller.

It was advertised as having 5 power levels. I had my choice of 3.

When I asked why I was told its because my truck was a 2016 and the demand for 2016s was less than others. How lame is that??

Anyway at the end of the day it was installed. The following day I went to check out my new device. I could not connect. So I was locked in the tune from the day before unable to change.

Connectivity issues seem to be non stop.

I spent the whole day on the phone going over and over with the tech dept step by step on what to do. Nothing worked.

Then I was told to check my install and call back in an hour.

So I did. Nothing wrong with the install. Though I had a dealer do it. A total idiot would be capable.

I called back on day two. Like magic my Ezlynk connected I got to change tunes and got a glimpse of the gauges on my cell phone. NOT IMPRESSED.

At the end of day two I'm looking for a refund. No tire size recalibration. No gear ratio recalibration. No tmps adjust delete.

A device that has connectivity issues like this should not be for sale to the public.

I'll be sure contact BBB. You tube and everywhere else that you can review this device to share my experience.

Do yourself a favor and buy something proven. I don't think this will be around for a long time.
    BUMMER. A LESSON ON WHY IT WAS LESS EXPENSIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE. @Double R Diesel WILL STRAIGHTEN EVERYTHING OUT. HE LOVES 4TH GENS.

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Wow bud that sucks that you had such a shitty experience with them but we always appreciate people letting others know about problems do yourself a favor and get a RaceMe MM3 from Ray at Double R Diesel he is a tuning god and will stand behind his products and has the best customer service in the buisness bud
    PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE CUMMINSFORUM PEOPLE. ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY, YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A NUMBER. I REMEMBER WHAT AIR DOG DID TO MY 08. I HURT THEM REAL BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    This is what cooks my grits! Probably a big shot tuning company with a million dollar bank account and gives this kind of customer support! I bust my butt to run an honest business and it's these same bozos that try to attack my business!

I'm with ya Pal! Let'em know how ya feel if they don't make it right!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    LAT'S FACE IT RAY. YOU'RE JUST THE MAN. BRAND X TRASHES YOU BECAUSE YOU EMBARRASS THEM. IT'S A TYPICAL LIBERAL ROUTINE. I'M SORRY TO SAY, I'M IN YOUR CORNER. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post
    Good luck! They never helped me! Had to build my own recovery file! I'm sorry man!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    PRETTY INNOVATIVE. GOOD JOB

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Thanks Cummins7, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, Cummins7, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Just bought the EZ Lynk and it works great. Very simple install, the gauges look good, and the firmware updates are basically automatic. I originally had issues when pulling, but I just needed a bit more fuel on the low end.

The earlier comments about tuners are spot on. Not all tuners are created equally (big time true). When I purchased my MM3 (didn't know about this site or Ray), the first tuner wasn't actually even prepared to truly support the MM3 unit he was selling. The second tuner eventually said he didn't have the correct tables to adjust tow/haul. It was a sh*t show.

10. Likes Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing your experience. Our 2011 is about up on the warranty and I have been looking at all the different tuners and tuners of tuners. Today I made up my mind to use Ray and the MM3 because of this forum and the MM3's abilities.
    I did look hard at the Ez Link but, decided against it for the sole reason of connection issues. It's very common and I don't like issues.
    I appreciate the OP's straight forward review.
    I also just joined this forum. Thanks!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ROWlegend View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience. Our 2011 is about up on the warranty and I have been looking at all the different tuners and tuners of tuners. Today I made up my mind to use Ray and the MM3 because of this forum and the MM3's abilities.
    I did look hard at the Ez Link but, decided against it for the sole reason of connection issues. It's very common and I don't like issues.
    You made the right choice bud Ray from DRD is the best in the buisness the best tuner for the money

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, ROWlegend thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ROWlegend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    You made the right choice bud Ray from DRD is the best in the buisness the best tuner for the money

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

16. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No issues with my ez lynk and tunes from another well known tuner. Customer service has been awesome as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

17. Top Of Page | #20
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Double R Diesel;94407]This is what cooks my grits! Probably a big shot tuning company with a million dollar bank account and gives this kind of customer support! I bust my butt to run an honest business and it's these same bozos that try to attack my business!

I'm with ya Pal! Let'em know how ya feel if they don't make it right!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com[/

I get calls all the time from guys that buy their parts from these big million dollar companies and then get zero service.

Diesel Dawgs Performance
    (828)399-1556
    lukesdiesel@yahoo.com

18. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast