Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speaker upgrade/replacement being done today while I am working!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Speaker upgrade/replacement being done today while I am working!

Installing foxacoustics.com box with 10" Rockford Fosgate P3'S. Replacing all 4 doors with JL Audio C5 -525's and dash with c3s. Using a new JL audio HD 900/5 to power them. For now I'm leaving the stock head unit as I wanted to read a few reviews on two other HU's that are on delay for release. I went with the RF versus JL W6 10". Due to other ram owners highly recommending P3's in a vented fox box as w6's sound better in a enclosed box and this box keeps all my seating etc.......stock.

2. Likes Power247, WyomingHunter liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Speaker upgrade/replacement being done today while I am working!

What box?

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-650Y using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

let me know how the door speakers sound.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

i want to amp the doors but i dont know how to go about it with these new fancy computerized trucks.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

i want to amp the doors but i dont know how to go about it with these new fancy computerized trucks.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Foxacoustics.com 2 10" vented underseat box. Doors sound great a huge improvement burning need a new head unit to dial it in. Oh and the bass is damn near overpowering. Or perfect.

8. Likes Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

the only drop in head unit i saw was the alpine and im still sticker shocked. coming in at a whopping 3400 bucks....

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Crutchfield.com has quite a few that fit perfect or need little modifications. For instance our stereo is not very deep so most after market hu require cutting the back brace once you remove the factory unit. No big deal to me as it looks flush when put back together.

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Oh also that Alpine restyle is nice. But not that nice and I've seen it for 2800 on other sites. But if you want it unique and you don't mind paying then it's ok. I guess.

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I like all of the features on my factory head unit. All of the vehicle settings are Integrated too. Finding one with all of that would be a headache I would think. I could be mistaken though. I did putt the trigger on a fox box. Vented 12s though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

13. Likes thatguynate liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast