Howdy folks! I'd thought it would be great to create a thread to help the newcomer decide which tuning device for the 6.7 Cummins powered Ram Pickup is best.

I want this to be an open and honest thread. I want facts and your opinions. I want this to fair and balanced. I do not want any bickering and arguing. I want this to be helpful for the newbies out there coming into the diesel performance market.

You may ask, why did I create this thread as an MM3 dealer only? You may say surely he's gonna be totally biased...well NOPE. The answer is there are a lot of lies, misinformation, and covering up of the truth out there in internet land...and I'm sick of it!! Unfortunately, so many newbies are hitting social media groups like the Facebook group 6.7 Cummins Performance and only seeing part of the truth. I've been involved with that one myself and mention some truthful things only to see it disappear. And unfortunately, the newbie only gets to see the part the ones in charge want them to see. Well...that won't happen here!

OK, having said all that I'll give you my opinion...sort of.

I think in the hands of a capable tuner they are all good options. Hardware wise they are different and the consumer may like one or the other just based on that simple fact...but WHOA, the hardware isn't any better than the ones writing the tunes and the ones providing customer service for them! That's the bottom line in my opinion!

Look at it like this, you can take a pile of dung and put it in a shiny box...but it's still crap. Likewise with tuners. One shop can offer the coolest looking gadget out there, but if the tunes and service suck...it's just crap.

OK, let the discussion begin! Tell us which one you like and Why. Keep in mind someone new may come along and read this...and this just may be the deciding factor in their purchase!

Ray
Double R Diesel, LLC
www.doublerdiesel.com
info@doublerdiesel.com