I think it depends on how old your truck is also. For 2013 and newer it sounds like Warp Tuning is the only way to go. For 07.5-09 trucks there isn't much to work with. For 10-12 trucks there still needs to be an improved too... timing can't be changed in RT files and trans tuning needs more parameters to make it perfect. Correct me if I'm wrong Ray.

As far as the display, the MM3 is awesome, but there's room for improvement. The readings seem too sensitive, even on the lowest setting... especially rail pressure.

RaceME could take a page out of the old H&S handbook by having a constant display of present gear and a TC Locked icon, rather than watching TC slip in a dedicated gauge position.

Only another thing I can think of is the few seconds of delay between RT changes... When other platforms happen instantaneously.
Most of this stuff can be changed and improved. We just gotta wait for the engineers to make it happen.

Some of this is my personal opinion and the rest is what I think I know... so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, Ray at Double R Diesel is my go to Tuner Guy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk