Thanks Thanks:  129
Likes Likes:  315

Thread: EFI Live, EZ Lynk, or MM3 Tuner Info - Which is better and Why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Re: EFI Live, EZ Lynk, or MM3 Tuner Info - Which is better and Why?

I purchased the MM3 from Ray with the emissions compliant because I wanted to keep my 6/100,000 warranty on my 2016 Ram 3500 but wanted to disconnect the EGR so I don't have that crap recirculating back into my engine. Yes you will go through a lot more DEF but it's worth it in my opinion. It's an awesome tune and I did a lot of research before making my decision on this MM3. Ray knows his stuff and has the best customer service anywhere! Eventually I will do a full delete when my warranty expires and you better believe I will purchase that from Ray when the time comes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I purchased the MM3 from Ray with the emissions compliant because I wanted to keep my 6/100,000 warranty on my 2016 Ram 3500 but wanted to disconnect the EGR so I don't have that crap recirculating back into my engine. Yes you will go through a lot more DEF but it's worth it in my opinion. It's an awesome tune and I did a lot of research before making my decision on this MM3. Ray knows his stuff and has the best customer service anywhere! Eventually I will do a full delete when my warranty expires and you better believe I will purchase that from Ray when the time comes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Couldn't agree more

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@watersupply189, How do i go about this option? How much for this setup? etc..keep in mind that I'm still a newbie and a lot of the things you guys say here go way over my head. haha. can you PM with the specifics? I want to do the full delete in the future and I'll more than likely go with Ray from DRD for that option.

I too, have a 2016 3500(SRW) Laramie and still want to maintain the warranty, let's face it, i don't have that kind of cash laying around if my trucks shits the bed. Thanks in advance.

CJ

5. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paidkiller10 View Post
    @watersupply189, How do i go about this option? How much for this setup? etc..keep in mind that I'm still a newbie and a lot of the things you guys say here go way over my head. haha. can you PM with the specifics? I want to do the full delete in the future and I'll more than likely go with Ray from DRD for that option.

I too, have a 2016 3500(SRW) Laramie and still want to maintain the warranty, let's face it, i don't have that kind of cash laying around if my trucks shits the bed. Thanks in advance.

CJ
    Hey brother delete your PM messages. I tried to reply back but your mailbox has exceeded its limit.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56