Great idea for a thread Ray, I know I did a ton of research before I picked the MM3. I don't know a ton about the ezlynk but the few reasons I chose the mm3 over efi was because I liked the simplicity of changing files with your tuner. Ray is down in North Carolina and I'm waaaay up in Canada. If I need something tweaked or changed he's just an email away. From what I understood about the efi platform was you needed to send the autocal back to your tuner to re-flash it with your updated tune and then send it back to you to flash your truck. If you plan on slowly adding more performance mods like I do I can easily get my tunes updated through email. In terms of hardware, I like the look of the mm3 display. If I was to go the efi route you need the bullydog (which is one ugly display if you ask me) to unlock the truck, an autocal to flash your tunes, and I would have wanted an edge juice with attitude as my display. That's a lot of hardware when the mm3 covered all three things with one piece of hardware. The third reason I chose the mm3 was the RT function. You can store more than the 5 tunes efi would do with a CSP5 switch on your dash and you don't need the switch it's all right on your display. With data logging out now for the mm3 it makes sending your tuner (who lives a long way away) a spread sheet of how your trucks performing to help tweak tunes for you. That's why I would go with the mm3, in my option it's the best option out there right now. Unfortunately not many people know about it but when I show people my truck it defiantly blows them away what I can do with that tuner. 🤙

2016 3500 CCLB AS69RC 3:42 | MM3 Tuned by DoubleRDiesel | 5" Flopro TBE |