Re: Brainstorming

1 tuning intake and exhaust upgrades
    2 trans
    3 tires
    4 pump injector upgrades

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member 20Cummins17Ram2500's Avatar

User Info Menu

I would go with Air dog fp100($600) a set of stage 1 30% reman injectors($1500) a bully dog triple dog($150) A down pipe back 4in exhaust ($250) A wicked wheel impeller($150) and a banks high ram air intake neck ($150). with all that you will be upping your fueling and boost while still able to drive daily. 350-500hp depending on tune. You will be hard to beat on the street for someone with just a pipe and a programmer.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

How many miles on this?

Some of these suggestions sounds like an over Kill. I would talk to Ray @Double R Diesel. We finished the Beta on the earlier trucks. He's done a MPG tune for me. I've been hovering 18 MPG around town. Last clocked I was 25 Highway. I have an 03 HO.

Larger filter assembly, AFE makes a nice one. Air Horn, I used a Pusher. Great budget device and definitely works better than stock. 4" exhaust is more than enough. I went with electric fans which work great in traffic and do help performance. Lift pump. Fass 95 is rated to 500 HP.

There's a trans upgrade you can get from @Cascadetransparts for the 1 to 2 shift that sharpens the shifting. They have an upgraded valve body too. If you do the valve body, replace the accumulator piston.

Talk to Tim @AccurateDiesel about upgradfing the injectors. 50 HP is plenty, especially with Ray's tuner.

The Dude knows what to do. But for a sharp running daily, those are the mechanics I suggest to start. Mine runs great, leaves the ricers standing and is pretty simple.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Mine is a straight '04. It took me awhile to remember to check it. I thought it was but never wrong to double check!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12